BattleStar Galactica

Myersjessee

Kat still gets the "credit", though I agree she couldn't have done it without her. Infact, she and Starbuck prob would have gotten toasted (hehe) by Scar if Kara didn't figure it wasn't Scar Kat was chasing and pulled the 180.

I would conclude that the leaking wounds on the Cylon fighters are merely a coincidence; if a Cylon is destroyed aren't they reborn into a new body?  Supposively, Scar has been shot down many times and it wouldn't make sense for this fighter to reappear with the same battle scarred body...

367456[/snapback]

True, but how do you know that raider was ever destroyed after the Caprica Sharon stole it back? Did they show it getting blown up? Could still be the same raider, repaired (with scars) and back in action.

Edited by glane21

As a human, I wouldn't redeploy a damaged fighter craft, even if the damage was superficial. Considering the machine nature of the Cylons, I don't think they would redploy a damaged Cylon fighter either, as it would be inefficient and risky. Besides, I'm sure somewhere there's a Cylon factory churning out countless bodies, fighters, key chains, etc. Why recycle when you can have a new item?

Then again, anything we say here is merely speculation as there are many facts about the BSG universe that we don't know about...

Why are they making such a big deal about the loss of the Resurrection ship anyway?  You can't tell me that was the only one of its kind...

366945[/snapback]

From how the Cylons were talking, yes, it was. It was some cobbled-together thing they made to deal with the distance between their downloading stations and the fleet. And those who were onboard died for good. Guess they aren't so sure that they have souls after all.

Nah, naked Boomer pics and a MKII toy is what I've been waiting for :p

Graham

367612[/snapback]

BOOM BOOM Boomer Grace Park:wub:

post-3216-1139308656.jpg

Edited by Macross73

So they're going to pull a Dualla/Apollo thing out of nowhere?

Poor Billy.

Glad I had today off ^_^ I managed to watch the last 2 weeks worth of episodes and I must say the scar episode I liked the most, probably just because it's the first time in some while we see the MK7's coming back.

But the black market episode was sort of.........meh........didn't really see a point other then a pitty party for Apollo.

Nah, naked Boomer pics and a MKII toy is what I've been waiting for :p

Graham

367612[/snapback]

BOOM BOOM Boomer Grace Park:wub:

367622[/snapback]

I see your Grace Park pic and raise you 2 Grace Park pics. :D

maxim-mar-2005-grace_park-004.jpg

maxim-mar-2005-grace_park-001.jpg

Edited by Gaijin

368141[/snapback]

Seen those before. Love her body, but I think they went way overboard on the make up in those shots, especially the eye make up. I much prefer how her face looks in BSG.

Graham

368141[/snapback]

Seen those before. Love her body, but I think they went way overboard on the make up in those shots, especially the eye make up. I much prefer how her face looks in BSG.

Graham

368224[/snapback]

True. Maxim magazine though so it's to be expected that they "doll up" their shoots.

One of these days I'm going to have to go check out the set, It's like 20 minutes from my apartment.  Maybe I can get a photo of me sitting in one of the Viper mock-ups... that would be rad.

368466[/snapback]

Yeah that would kinda win you the Battlestar Poker hand, for this round anyways.

"Thinks now someone will come up with pictues of nakedness and cylons......."

Saw last week's Starbuck/Katt episode, not too bad. Tonight's episode I think is similar to one from the original series. I remember something about a hostage take on the Rising Star, or was that a murder episode that implicated Starbuck and Cassiopia?

For some reason I didn't like last week's episode. Maybe I was just super-tired but I just wanted Starbuck to throw Katt out of the airlock.

Stupid guards!!! Starbuck and Boomer were about to make out when they pulled the guns on Boomer.... <_< Right? (Oh god, I hate 12 hour days.)

Saw last week's Starbuck/Katt episode, not too bad. Tonight's episode I think is similar to one from the original series. I remember something about a hostage take on the Rising Star, or was that a murder episode that implicated Starbuck and Cassiopia?

368988[/snapback]

They had one episode when Baltar and the Eastern Army-guys from Terra took captive the Council of Twelve to escape the Galactica(wow, that's a lot of proper nouns), and they had one where one of Baltar's cronies set Starbuck up for murder. None of these seem anything like the premise of tonight's show.

Something which has been bugging me - do the mkVII Vipers have 2 cannons or 3? I could swear it's 3 since it appears that they have one on the dorsal fin, but I never have seen it being fired. What is this thing if it's not a cannon?