DESTROYED

Adventure

LOL. Destroyed, Bulky Lee, etc. What's next? I also noticed there's five more coming soon squares. What do you guys think is going to belong in those area's? Destroid Monster? GBP-1S Armored Valkyrie? The ASS-1? :ph34r:

Probably just an Engrish error, but I love that new shot, looks like it might have mini missiles on the shoulders, RAM launchers, woohoo, the thing is the ultimate walking CIWS, I love it. Everyone welcome the CIWS Destroid. Or maybe they are just chaff and flare dispensers, but hey a RAM ISEA can dream can't he, I'd love to see my launcher or something resembling my launhcer in Macross-0. And hey justy noticed this the update was yesterday, what a great Birthday present, thanks Shoji, does that mean I can expect the lego valks in the mail soon, hehe.

Edited by Knight26

LOL. Destroyed, Bulky Lee, etc. What's next? I also noticed there's five more coming soon squares. What do you guys think is going to belong in those area's? Destroid Monster? GBP-1S Armored Valkyrie? The ASS-1? :ph34r:

ASS... I love that acronym.

I vote armored VF-0.

Let's see they need to put in the Mig, a GBP VF-0, and a VF-1. I don't know what else.

VF-1A, VF-1D, VF-1S, something else from the Anti-UN Side, and the ASS-1.

The VF-1A Low Visibility Valkyrie! :)