Nippon yassan? Cant get into site?

Bahamutzyro

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

They tried to scam everyone…. That had orders with them… if they have a new site they will do the same… no one should give them business… screw that..

Nin-Nin is not a new company, they've existed for a long time alongside NY, so the chances they're the same is low. Much more likely they bought the domain to use to snag NY customers.

6 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Nin-Nin is not a new company, they've existed for a long time alongside NY, so the chances they're the same is low. Much more likely they bought the domain to use to snag NY customers.

Maybe… but nin nin had shady practices too… same as NY. I’d say good chance they are affiliated …

I count myself lucky that I never had a problem dealing with N-Y, everything I ever ordered got delivered in a timely fashion; however, I soured on them during the whole Kairos drama and stopped dealing with them soon thereafter.  As for Nin Nin... bought from them once and was not satisfied, so I've avoided them like the plague ever since; that they're either affiliated or just bought the URL to catch displaced N-Y customers makes no difference to me as I'll never use them anyway.

Same here, no issues till kairos issues… but it’s super grimy that they blocked their site when they were shutting down… you couldn’t even access your orders to see what was outstanding. I had to go into my old emails and go through credit card statements to get my money back.. 

Back in last September, they canceled one of my pre-order and gave me store credit. I tried to contact them to get full refund, but no answers. Also they removed online customer service chat and killed most of their old image server for product.

Probably that's when they decided to bail out.   ....And that's when I stopped ordering and spent my store credit to buy in stock item. I was one of few who was lucky enough to receive the Kairos...So I consider myself lucky with NY

Yeah, I don't know if there are such a thing as store fanbois. The only thing I really care about from any store is if they deliver what I want for the lowest price. NY did that for me for a long time and saved me thousands of dollars. I cut back on using them once they seemed to raise their prices and had major delays on delivery but it was a good run for me while it lasted. Nin-nin on the other hand, I wouldn't touch long before NY had any issues. I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved in some way but at this point, I don't care since neither are of any use now.

They owed me $90 for a Figuarts War Machine that I pre-ordered, It came into stock, and was later sold out… but they never sent me one.  The customer support ticket conversation was ridiculous.  It went on for almost 2 years, but the whole last year, they ceased responding.  The funny thing is that they fulfilled another pre-order I had at about the 1 year mark of that other case, but not a word on the Figuarts figure.

I’ll just say I’m glad it was only $90, and I chalk it up to the cost of the lesson: “stick with reputable businesses and don’t worry about saving 5%”

I feel bad for all of you who got ripped off more heavily than me

Some years ago I nearly bought all my stuff via NY, even got my DX Kairos from them in the end. But it started in the mid of last year when they cancelled a figure without notice and not responding to the ticket I sent. In August they luckily shipped out my Metal Build Dynames. But then my local customs department sent it accidentally back to NY. It seems the papers did not reach customs in time. Japan Post tracking information stated the package had been delivered to NY but although I tried to get in contact with them several times I never got any response. Now with the latest outcome I'll be left with a loss of over 200 bucks.

Don't want to be rude or mean. But since there's already a dedicated thread for NIPPON-YASAN in the WHERE TO BUY section, please continue the discussion over there as some members above already pointed it out. Thank you.

Click the link below:

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/47618-n-y-thread-help-complain-rejoicemeh/?do=findComment&comment=1607246

Hopefully some moderators can merge this thread over to the thread above or just lock it. Thanks.