Special FX.

FRED THE FRENCH

Just a slight nit pick. You sampled too much of the same region. If you look at the picture with just the fighter, the pillow looks strange cause its the same piece cloned which gives it a repetitive pattern. not bad though. Just try to make the table/pillow blend in better :D

Edited by Solscud007

guess I'll post a few I did awhile back in the old gallery thread (old forum).  I've still got a few projects up my sleeve that I wanna do/finish

burger_valk.jpg

That looks COOL! At first, I thought it was a guy in a VF-1 costume serving.

Here's something from like 1999 when I first came to Macross World and I was an amateur with a scanner (yes, I scanned my Takas) and Corel Photopaint (Photoshop convert now). I submitted it to be a front-page image for when Shawn used to regularily cycled them but Shawn never replied. Not the best quality on my part. The hardest part was making "Macross World" in DYRL font. Hopefully I got my Kanji right so that says "Super Dimensional Fortess Macross Sekai".

Ahh, makes me miss my Takas.

post-4-1075445340_thumb.jpg

Edited by ComicKaze

And here's some things I made for the old HG-Bashing thread. The jokes are kinda harder to understand now. Back then, there was a thread about how Toynami's Rick Hunter bust looked like he was hammered or retarded. The MPC was very crappy too.

post-4-1075445618_thumb.jpg

And this was in retaliation for the hilarious Robotech.com marketing team who flaunted this picture of the MPC and called it "Kung-Fu Style" on their website. I think it was actually from the proganda thread though.

WAAAAAAAH-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

post-4-1075445691_thumb.jpg

Edited by ComicKaze

Here's something from like 1999 when I first came to Macross World and I was an amateur with a scanner (yes, I scanned my Takas) and Corel Photopaint (Photoshop convert now). I submitted it to be a front-page image for when Shawn used to regularily cycled them but Shawn never replied. Not the best quality on my part. The hardest part was making "Macross World" in DYRL font. Hopefully I got my Kanji right so that says "Super Dimensional Fortess Macross Sekai".

Ahh, makes me miss my Takas.

Humble beginnings. Look what you can do now ComicKaze! You have gained a lot of skills since your first one.

Edited by Angel's Fury

One more. :lol:

To infinity and beyond! :lol: