Special FX.

FRED THE FRENCH

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I post an opinion again? what is wrong with me?!? well, my poll was locked for being so lame. I say, "Uh-oh, my opinion is on the board. thank goodness that it was locked ('cause you know how every Macrossworlder HAS to read it)" now, however no one will lose a second or two of their life read my lame opinion.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I post an opinion again? what is wrong with me?!? well, my poll was locked for being so lame. I say, "Uh-oh, my opinion is on the board. thank goodness that it was locked ('cause you know how every Macrossworlder HAS to read it)" now, however no one will lose a second or two of their life read my lame opinion.

The anger is strong in this one...

Vostok 7

No, seriously, I am a lame ass. and everyone SHOULD tell me about how much I suck

How about we tell you to take your complaining to PM already? Seriously dude, get off the cross. Someone else needs the wood.

Zing! :lol:

Edited by Draykov

:lol: I love that the toys are just floating over your table... most people make it look like their valk is out in space or something... but these are just magic :)  :)

NO. THOSE ARE BAD. WE ARE MACROSSWORLD. YOU MUST NOT LIKE THEM.

:lol:

Vostok 7

this looked like a promising thread when i clicked on it.. but didnt take too long to become a bit sour...but hey vostok, why didja have to go stir something up again? i don't think your comment was necessary...was kinda just "invinting" a response.. ;)

kudos to those who brought it back on track

these are really nice pics... i really like the zoids one.. tho i wish i had the same photoshop skills..

wonder if anyone ever did a mock battle with plenty of valks and glaugs q-raus etc.. and cluster missiles flying everywhere? that would take some skill.. and of course, some toys...

I definitely think I have to buy a special guide to use photoshop 7.

I could do great SFX like you.

hehe, I need a book too. I just play around with PS too much. I do everything the hard way and I don't use layers effectively. <_<

People always complain that my light sources are always coming from the wrong directions IE:

post-4-1075375169_thumb.jpg