Arcadia 1/60 SV-51 Nora pre-order/released thread

treatment

22 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Why it's $302.58? Using today's conversion rate, HLJ's Y36800 price should be just around US$254.97.

If you're not too picky, Mandarake has an opened one for Y35000. Amazon Japan on the other hand has it for Y32384.

So thanks to your help I discovered the prices are hugely marked up if you set the site to USD and not Yen. With a coupon it'll come out to just over 33,000 yen. Thanks for the tips on Mandarake and Amazon, I'll have to compare shipping costs

18 minutes ago, DownIsUp said:

So thanks to your help I discovered the prices are hugely marked up if you set the site to USD and not Yen. With a coupon it'll come out to just over 33,000 yen. Thanks for the tips on Mandarake and Amazon, I'll have to compare shipping costs

You're welcome. Good luck on your purchase! :good:

On 10/5/2022 at 5:42 AM, Chunky001 said:

Wow what a deal. Crossing my fingers for a potential YF-19 Premium Finish to be available in the future.

• 2 months later...

https://www.hlj.com/1-60-scale-complete-transformation-sv-51-gamma-nora-polyansky-boarding-machine-final-battle-specification-reissue-aca82158-2

Saw HLJ just put up this listing saying it's a re-issue. But release is right next month, so wonder if these are just existing stocks..

But you could still get the existing release from AmazonJP at much lower price lol.

15 hours ago, MKT said:

https://www.hlj.com/1-60-scale-complete-transformation-sv-51-gamma-nora-polyansky-boarding-machine-final-battle-specification-reissue-aca82158-2

Saw HLJ just put up this listing saying it's a re-issue. But release is right next month, so wonder if these are just existing stocks..

But you could still get the existing release from AmazonJP at much lower price lol.

For what it's worth, the only one I see on AmazonJP is at 51k yen shipped.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

I don't get why they've done reissues on both SV-51s but something like the 0S has not had one (that I know of anyway) since the release of the premium finish version. I would love to get another one (premium or not) to put in the reactive armor. 

They pop up on Mandarake from time to time, though not often.

I want a premium premium finish version 0S with all the weathering effects like the 0D.

12 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

I don't get why they've done reissues on both SV-51s but something like the 0S has not had one (that I know of anyway) since the release of the premium finish version. I would love to get another one (premium or not) to put in the reactive armor. 

Still not convinced the SV-51 were actual re-issues, but old stock at Arcadia. If they were, it would be just about the fastest turnaround time of 1-month from PO to delivery lol.

7 hours ago, MKT said:

Still not convinced the SV-51 were actual re-issues, but old stock at Arcadia. If they were, it would be just about the fastest turnaround time of 1-month from PO to delivery lol.

This is probably true.  I think the tactic is actually smart though.  

12 hours ago, jenius said:

Maybe this is how Arcadia unloads the stock they held back to resolve customer service issues.

This sounds most plausible. They have been doing this for the past few releases, including the Garlands.