1/60 and 1/48 Seated Pilots

Hikaru1234567890

Hey all! Been looking around the internet for seated pilot figures for my current valks, (specifically the VF-1S DYRL) that are detailed and less chunky like more recent Arcadia offerings. I've seen the offerings from Winup Scale Models and all I seem to find is Standing versions of them. Is there somebody that could make possible sitting versions that can be in the Valks themselves?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 5:11 PM, valhary said:

I ordered a couple sets of these in 1/72. The detail seems decent, but I haven’t had a chance to paint them yet to see how they turn out when finished. The male and female figure differences are so subtle in 1/72 that I’m pretty sure they’ll be indistinguishable once under a canopy. I’ll have to reserve final  judgement until I get them painted. Regardless, I was glad to find TV pilots to man my Hasegawa fighters.

Edited by VF-1A Grunt

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 9:08 AM, VF-1A Grunt said:

I ordered a couple sets of these in 1/72. The detail seems decent, but I haven’t had a chance to paint them yet to see how they turn out when finished. The male and female figure differences are so subtle in 1/72 that I’m pretty sure they’ll be indistinguishable once under a canopy. I’ll have to reserve final  judgement until I get them painted. Regardless, I was glad to find TV pilots to man my Hasegawa fighters.

They look pretty good. Im in need of several 1/72 so Ill hop on over and order some.