DX YF-29 Durandal (Maximillian Jenius Unit) WWM Release

no3Ljm

1 hour ago, twich said:

I am very excited for this, especially if it is a worldwide release…..makes me wonder why this is and the VF-31AX Kairos Plus releases have not been….I love that they are including the fast packs with this release.

Twich

I hope the renewed deal allows for any previous existing valk to be distributed outside Japan, and not only for specific world wide releases with random decos...

7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Nice.....2 back-to-back non-sleepless Bandai DX PO events! :clapping:

Now where to place my order....may just stick with The Chosen Prime again...unless a better deal is found 

Yeah I’ll probably order from The Chosen Prime again.

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

Dude, everywhere.  Like, everywhere!  Every online US shop you can think of and about a hundred you can't all had it.

I guess the beauty is there will be time to shop around and pick a place since there is no preorder hard date... it's almost unreal.

I have the Percival but... I want this more cause Max is my favorite. Also supers.

The fact it's easier to get is a sign clearly lol.

Might consider selling the 29B or something though. We'll see.

I recommend any of these new Valks that get local releases you buy if you can afford it.  We really need to get the numbers up to send the message we want more and it's worth it for Bandai to do this.  We can also bother Arcadia with those numbers to convince them to make efforts/rewrite contracts to release things here too.

Edited by Mommar

Something to do with the fold wave system, since all YF-29 have these stripes….or it could be because Bandai loves the markings

Twich

Edited by twich

thankfully it's global so not gonna be hard to get. That said... it's just another YF-29 and like its pilot, it's a grandpa with little to none of the improvements bandai has made in the 10 yrs since the first 29 was released.

Edited by Duymon

On 4/10/2022 at 4:19 AM, no3Ljm said:

YF01.jpg

YF10.jpg

guys, this will be at your local BBTS and amazon US store.

It says Macross Worldwide and will follow the vf-25 anniversary coupled with the frontier movies coming to US theaters.

I'm just waiting for these to finally breach Walmart and Target someday so i can use my 3% off target card. 

22 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Has anyone ever explained the shark gill pattern above the intakes?  I'm just.. tired of those being there.  What are they?

Ask and you shall receive. As per @Seto Kaiba from the Super Mecha Macross thread. That's the spot to ask such questions 😉

"That part is a carryover from the VF-25.

On the VF-25, that's a gunmount where the 25mm beam machine guns or 25mm high-speed machine guns are located.  The grille is presumably there to facilitate the gun's cooling system.

On the YF-29, that part seems to be one among many that is shared with the VF-25 as a result of their parallel development and common hardware.  There is no gun there, per the YF-29's stats, but the housing seems to have been carried over as a shared part."

15 hours ago, seti88 said:

Huh didnt notice before, but alto's 29 also has additional black stripes elements below the cockpit...

.....all which looks like tribal tattoos all over alto's 29...

hmmm...

WT3VO4ZJ2NEOU4ZH4MKPMAM44U.jpg.a3872f68d45423731eca429d168081df.jpg

:lol: