DX VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie WORLD WIDE MACROSS (WWM) 40th Anniversary

jvmacross

On 7/17/2022 at 6:30 PM, betocc said:

I confirm this, I got the email.

Toy Dojo also will be getting them in soon.

6 hours ago, DownIsUp said:

How does this guy look with Vf-25G super parts on out of curiosity? 

I plan on putting the parts on mine when it comes in.

2 hours ago, ValkAddict said:

@sh9000 - Have you heard anything from Toy Dojo? I paid last week - but it's been radio silence. First time using them, hope they are reliable.

I paid for mine from Toy Dojo on 7/19 and received a shipping notice today.  You should probably be getting an email sometime this week.

So I just got my 25 in today and was messing with it, and it has that hip connection issue, and the right forearm won’t lock in place and along with that the landing door bay in front want stay shut properly. Has anyone found a fix by taking it apart and or a solution to solve it?

Edited by NoctisTalem

BBTS switched both of my July pre-orders to August as well (have the WMM VF-25 and a Miku 'cause I'm a weeb). Haven't heard anything but I haven't contacted them yet either - they are certainly slow with Japanese releases from my past experience, so it's been about what I was expecting. I figured I'd contact them in a couple of weeks if I haven't heard anything.

BBTS Notification

Hello,

Thank you for pre-ordering Macross Frontier DX Chogokin VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie (Worldwide Anniversary Ver.) (Standard Grade) from BigBadToyStore!

We are expecting this item to arrive soon (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing pre-orders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse.

If you are using our Pile of Loot feature, this item will be added to your Pile of Loot. Please review payment information at this time to ensure successful processing of your order.

If you are NOT using our Pile of Loot feature, please review your shipping address and payment information at this time to be sure they are correct. This will ensure the successful processing of your shipment.

If you need to make any changes or updates you can do so by logging in to your BBTS account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Customer Service for assistance. 

Sincerely, 

BBTS Customer Service