MoShowToys ProGenitor Effect

no3Ljm

13 hours ago, eggy99 said:

Good Smile Company have now officially revealed it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWKPdkYvQk2/?utm_medium=copy_link

the 1st MOSHOW product officially distributed via a reputable distributor. 

obviously it won’t be a Mechawarrior (Gundam), but it’s their high quality Metal Build-esque line of robot toys. 

12 hours ago, eggy99 said:

They are official back from hiatus.

https://www.moshowtoys.com/

image.png.322e5ca8308f1fff1c498d40d20bd92a.png

https://www.moshowtoys.com/

https://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/action-figure/PROGENITOR-EFFECT-MCT-J02-The-Tiger-of-Kai-Takeda-Shingen/p/MST_WD_00001

https://www.hlj.com/progenitor-effect-mct-j02-kai-no-tora-shingen-takeda-alloy-action-figure-mow67000

https://www.hlj.com/progenitor-effect-mct-j02-the-tiger-of-kai-takeda-shingen-mow92428

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-133513

I’m quite happy to see MoShow become a legitimate toy manufacturer.

Their ProGeniTor Effect mecha designs really do have great visual flair.

They kind of have a Tekkaman vibe like they are armoured suits, as opposed to massive Gundam sized mecha.

Looking forward to see the next release.

If MoShow licensed designs from other series they all be knock out releases. Imagine a battroid only MoShow VF-1. Give Bandai and their battroid only 1/35 VF-1J a run for their money. 😄

I saw the first one up for preorder last night and thought I read the company name wrong. I’m actually surprised that they are doing legitimate items. Although it seems that a couple of third party are going this route either with items that look similar to other stuff like this one that looks like a modified samurai gundam to the orange cat industry licensed Tekkaman Blade kit or that company doing Iron Man kits 

27 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

I hope this doesn't impact the price now that they are offically "premium"

Any significant price increase would be to pay for licensing. Another factor in pricing is "layering". Companies like Bandai pay sub contractors to do design work and manufacturing (sometimes). That costs more than a company like Moshow that is doing their design work and production in house. My company competes in an industry made up of only big players (aside from me). Because I do all of my own design work, everything is made in house and I only sell customer direct I can put out a much better product for the same or less money than the competition.

If they make their own designs and produce them in house they should be able to keep prices down.

11 hours ago, sqidd said:

Any significant price increase would be to pay for licensing. Another factor in pricing is "layering". Companies like Bandai pay sub contractors to do design work and manufacturing (sometimes). That costs more than a company like Moshow that is doing their design work and production in house. My company competes in an industry made up of only big players (aside from me). Because I do all of my own design work, everything is made in house and I only sell customer direct I can put out a much better product for the same or less money than the competition.

If they make their own designs and produce them in house they should be able to keep prices down.

Thanx for the insight.... Hopefully this gives them the traction they need to get their name out big time.

6 hours ago, Numbninja said:

Thanx for the insight.... Hopefully this gives them the traction they need to get their name out big time.

If they do happen to pick up some licencing we'll get to see what licencing costs. That would be interesting. I wouldn't be shocked if something like Gundam licencing costs $100/ unit. Not that I expect them to get Gundam licencing. Bandai has that pretty sewn up.

For anyone that has the Takeda release, what did you get as the bonus item in your mystery box?  I am only aware of two, the blue hair and the sword with the golden handle.  I'm curious if there are any other ones.

I got the blue hair in mine although I wish it was the sword!

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2021 at 4:50 AM, sumyumgoy said:

For anyone that has the Takeda release, what did you get as the bonus item in your mystery box?  I am only aware of two, the blue hair and the sword with the golden handle.  I'm curious if there are any other ones.

I got the blue hair in mine although I wish it was the sword!

How did you get a bonus item? I’m receiving mine this week but not sure if I get a bonus item. Was that a special release?

14 hours ago, 2winner said:

How did you get a bonus item? I’m receiving mine this week but not sure if I get a bonus item. Was that a special release?

As far as I know, it is not exclusive to a special release and that they all come with that bonus item.  Mine was a regular release that I preordered from Show.z

Let us know what you get!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally came in and it is awesome. Figure is amazing. Still messing around with it as some parts are stiff and trying to take it easy. A lot bigger than I thought. Mystery item I received is an orange hair piece. Same to the stock one but instead of the white area, it’s orange. 

On 2/3/2022 at 4:43 PM, 2winner said:

Finally came in and it is awesome. Figure is amazing. Still messing around with it as some parts are stiff and trying to take it easy. A lot bigger than I thought. Mystery item I received is an orange hair piece. Same to the stock one but instead of the white area, it’s orange. 

Glad you like it!  That's the first time that I heard about the orange hair piece mystery item.  I've always thought that the mystery box was a fun little surprise that they included.

15 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Glad you like it!  That's the first time that I heard about the orange hair piece mystery item.  I've always thought that the mystery box was a fun little surprise that they included.

Would be nice to know the list of possible items. But yes I like the mystery item thing. I hope they continue it for rest of the line. It’s a nice uniqueness to each figure but also doesn’t make me feel too left out if I didn’t get a “better” one. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my Date Masamune in and it’s freaking awesome. This line is great so far. The mystery box item for my Date was a bit underwhelming though. A new chest plate logo for the lights. What are the other mystery items? Was hoping for another handgun or something. Not sure I would dive into the Guardsman mechs but the next two main mechs looks great. 

2 hours ago, 2winner said:

Just received my Date Masamune in and it’s freaking awesome. This line is great so far. The mystery box item for my Date was a bit underwhelming though. A new chest plate logo for the lights. What are the other mystery items? Was hoping for another handgun or something. Not sure I would dive into the Guardsman mechs but the next two main mechs looks great. 

Nice! Wish I really could expand and get this line. But for now, I'm only waiting to see a prototype of Lancelot and decide from there. ;) 

23681425.jpg

On 11/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, no3Ljm said:

Nice! Wish I really could expand and get this line. But for now, I'm only waiting to see a prototype of Lancelot and decide from there. ;) 

23681425.jpg

I’m patiently waiting for Lancelot as well. One of the cooler designed. Want to see how they do the flowing hair piece. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.moshowtoys.com/newsinfo/4870110.html

image.jpeg.be0a451d111012ab33c353449a3a5745.jpeg

MOSHOWTOYS原创机甲动漫IP#先祖效应#欧洲战区一号机 MCT-E01 上帝之鞭 实体化确定!      

MCT-E01 至臻级·上帝之鞭 合金涂装完成品
高度:27-30cm
材质:铅锌合金、ABS、POM
上市日期:2023-2024年  

#MOSHOWTOYS NEXT#2023-2024年度新品 第五款至臻级系列产品正式公布!出自原创漫画#先祖效应#隶属于欧洲战区,是人类建造的第一台精神力机甲。当驾驶员与机甲达到精神同步的时候,情绪处在恐惧之中为最佳。上帝之鞭这台机体能力比较全面,近距离有神怒之剑格拉墨(Gram)为武器,中远距离则搭配了威力巨大的破城者-转轮式全自动霰弹枪,来对敌人进行打击。  

2023-2024年度#MOSHOWTOYS NEXT#已缓缓拉开的序幕 ,接下来的每一天对所有模玩爱好者们来说,绝对会是一场精彩不断、惊喜不停的年度盛宴!请各位小伙伴们翘首期待,更多新品资讯将会逐一为您揭晓!  

注:产品上市时间及产品信息请密切关注微博等官方渠道的最新消息!

MOSHOWTOYS original mecha anime IP #Ancestor Effect #European War Zone No. 1 MCT-E01 God's Whip physical confirmed!      

MCT-E01 - God's Whip Alloy paint finished product
Height: 27-30cm
Material: lead-zinc alloy, ABS, POM
Release date: 2023-2024  

#MOSHOWTOYS NEXT #2023-2024 New Products The fifth series of the Ultimate series is officially announced! From the original manga #Ancestor Effect# belongs to the European war zone, it is the first spiritual mecha built by human beings. When the driver and the mecha to achieve spiritual synchronization, emotions in fear for the best. God's whip this body ability is more comprehensive, close range has the sword of God's wrath Grammer (Gram) as a weapon, medium and long range is paired with a powerful city breaker - rotating wheel type fully automatic shotgun, to the enemy to strike.  

The 2023-2024 #MOSHOWTOYS NEXT has slowly kicked off, and the next day will be an exciting and surprising annual feast for all modeling enthusiasts! Please look forward to it, more information will be revealed for you one by one!  

Note: Please pay close attention to the latest news from Weibo and other official channels for product launch time and product information!