Incal Live Action

Old_Nash

The Incal was among the comics that melted my brain in my teen years. I was hoping we would get to see it's Emperor concept in the next Dune chapter, but this way it's even better. I think Waititi can pull it off, but he'll need at leat three movies. And there's a lot of nasty & reeeeally esoteric stuff in there.

6 hours ago, electric indigo said:

I think Waititi can pull it off

Seriously?  :huh:

Waititi seems like a wildly inappropriate choice to me, akin to asking Kevin Smith to do The Ten Commandments... or Rob Zombie to helm the next Dora the Explorer movie. <_<

17 hours ago, tekering said:

Seriously?  :huh:

Waititi seems like a wildly inappropriate choice to me, akin to asking Kevin Smith to do The Ten Commandments... or Rob Zombie to helm the next Dora the Explorer movie. <_<

Firstly, I'm glad he gets onto the Incal before Luc Besson does.

Secondly, I found Ragnarok the most entertaining Marvel movie, Waititi has a great sense of timing and can handle the visual madness.

Who would you choose for a director (and cast while we're at it)?

On 11/7/2021 at 2:59 AM, electric indigo said:

Who would you choose for a director (and cast while we're at it)?

Jean-Pierre Jeunet... Darren Aronofsky... even the Wachowskis would be a solid choice, I think.

I generally prefer relative unknown actors to casting big stars (and all the baggage from previous roles they bring with them).