Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type

jvmacross

22 minutes ago, borgified said:

You quoted the wrong play @NUNS. It’s Othello, not Romeo and Juliette if you remember correctly. 

“To pre-order or not to pre-order. That is the question”. 

It’s not Twelfth Night or Juilius Caesar.

Edit: Should I bring John DeLancie and gives us a few jokes for this madness? 

I think we might need to lol! I believe you may be confused sir, as "To be or Not to be" is from Hamlet, but I was quoting (purposefully) Romeo & Juliet with my response.

Edit: Unless there's some other joke that I'm missing out on 😅

Second Edit: Maybe I'll just go back to pressing f5 and cursing...

Edited by NUNS

To new and long-time members.........

Remember to use the MacrossWorld PO thread tonight to post links to PO sites and PO-related "chatter."...

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/49032-macrossworlds-po-thread-upcomingcurrent-pos-dx-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-mirage-typepost-links-to-available-pos-and-keep-discussions-on-pos-here/page/31/?tab=comments#comment-1600386

.....this thread is created and dedicated to the discussion of the VF-31AX Mirage Type...pre-release news, post-release thoughts, pics, etc.....

Thanks for your cooperation!

:good:

2 hours ago, borgified said:

I think this pre-order madness is driving us totally bonkers honestly. 🤣

Less than six hours to go for those interested and hopefully that we don’t fall asleep at the helm. 

I'm sleepy now. Should I just take a nap or just miss it? Now, that is the question. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm sleepy now. Should I just take a nap or just miss it? Now, that is the question. :lol: 

If you are sleepy then you should set your alarms then  drink 1 or 2 cup of water then take a nap .   You will wake up one reason or another  😜

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

2.45 hours? Any suggestion what movie to watch while waiting for me not to fall asleep? ;) 

How about the adaptation of Frank Millar’s 300 done by Gerald Butler? :D

Or take a long washroom break after drinking 6 litres/24 gallons of water going through your system. 

Pretty sure there's Hayate, Mirage, Arad, Chuck, and Delta 06 which is likely Bogue (in green colors). Though I think I saw Bogue also had a red Sv-262 so I'm not sure (I have not seen the movie and avoided spoilers thus far).

Anyway yeah no Messer or any AX in his black colors.

Bogue still has his 262 Ba in the trailers @Master Dex, the other question is if he ditched his 262 Ba due to extensive damages or decided to go with the 31ax when teaming up with Xaos in a joint alliance force. 

Questions remain unanswered until the movie gets officially released beyond the Japanese/Asian shores.    

Edited by borgified

@sjoebarry - Nothing yet.. Why is everyone so impatient for the Delta Live Movie like its a matter of life and death and that they have to see it before they pooch? I can personally wait for official release date. Like I said to @davidwhangchoi, hopefully someone leaks out a torrent/streaming link and then we can all see for our own selves.

Has one been listed on Fleabay as a leaked copy yet for those really itching to see it? 

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

There's actually a black-striped Messer inspired AX -- Arad's. ;)

Which i thk is a sneaky way of getting arad back into a 31A-ish valk...🙊 
You can see the 31AX arad is devoid of any color except for the head unit....what a change from the 31S....

And i miss calling it a 31S already!!! Instead we have 31AX arad version...:5: 

I suppose a true 31A 01 with skull emblem, will be the trump card, held by bandai to be used as they wish one fine day....  

4 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

Nobody’s found a copy of it yet online?

The movie just came out last month in Japan. It will take a month or two before they announce a Blu-Ray release.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Which i thk is a sneaky way of getting arad back into a 31A-ish valk...🙊 
You can see the 31AX arad is devoid of any color except for the head unit....what a change from the 31S....

And i miss calling it a 31S already!!! Instead we have 31AX arad version...:5: 

I suppose a true 31A 01 with skull emblem, will be the trump card, held by bandai to be used as they wish one fine day....  

I'm pretty sure Arad's 31AX will look good in Hayate's 31AX Super Parts. Just like Messer's 31 in Hayate's 31 Super Parts. ;) 

31F-blue_08.jpg.ba3e9f71c5a32d10f58c97ee2bebd84c.jpg

31F-blue_13.jpg.95871639c9c65d4baba2efcc555eb00b.jpg

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm pretty sure Arad's 31AX will look good in Hayate's 31AX Super Parts. Just like Messer's 31 in Hayate's 31 Super Parts. ;) 

Wow that brings back memories! Yeah bandai missed out big time in not releasing the rest of the supers.

Paired with the  different valks, the color combo also makes it seem as if it's a totally new release!🥰 🥰

The only thing abt pairing arad's 31AX with 31AX hayate, is that arad's head unit is too colorful compared to the rest of the body...
I can see the blue and black color combo working in fighter mode though.

I wonder if bandai will look to complete the supers this time round..

Thanks for digging up the old color combos! I recalled you photoshopped them...:hi:

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

Wow that brings back memories! Yeah bandai missed out big time in not releasing the rest of the supers.

Paired with the  different valks, the color combo also makes it seem as if it's a totally new release!🥰 🥰

The only thing abt pairing arad's 31AX with 31AX hayate, is that arad's head unit is too colorful compared to the rest of the body...
I can see the blue and black color combo working in fighter mode though.

I wonder if bandai will look to complete the supers this time round..

Thanks for digging up the old color combos! I recalled you photoshopped them...:hi:

Yes sir, I did! ;) 

I'm really not a big fan of blue color on Valks but for some reason I'm really liking the added blue Super Parts on Messer's 31F. Hope Bandai releases all the remaining 31 Super Parts and do the same as well for the 31AX. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, borgified said:

Your pushing it @JetJockey. Nothing yet has leaked onto the steaming links, so we have to wait till the Blu-ray is out (date of release unknown). 

I guess no one here in Japan saw it or made the trip to see it?

22 hours ago, JetJockey said:

Someone post a clip or description if Mirage has a cool scene in the new jet.

1 hour ago, JetJockey said:

I guess no one here in Japan saw it or made the trip to see it?

No. And you're asking the question in the wrong thread. Here's the correct thread if that would help:

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No. And you're asking the question in the wrong thread. Here's the correct thread if that would help:

I don't check that section that much. We'll see what they say over there. I guess you guys are really hyped about the design without seeing it in action.

In general I don't base roughly $300 purchases on whether there is a neat scene in a movie I can't even see yet. It's very much design and the character in general that is what draws me.

5 hours ago, JetJockey said:

I don't check that section that much. We'll see what they say over there. I guess you guys are really hyped about the design without seeing it in action.

I think most of us here basically loves any Valkyries no matter how they ended up in the series/movies. The main goal always is to get the Valk at PO price instead of getting it above MSRP later on. Whether there's a movie coinciding with the release or not. If they didn't like the movie and decided to ditch the Valk, then atleast they can sell it afterwards. ;)

And speaking of hype, can anyone remember the chaos caused by DX VF-31A Kairos who's just shown probably less than 2 minutes in its entire series appearance? :rolleyes: It's the only best thing that really came out from the Delta series. :wub:

3 hours ago, Master Dex said:

In general I don't base roughly $300 purchases on whether there is a neat scene in a movie I can't even see yet. It's very much design and the character in general that is what draws me.

Same here. But I'm always 75% mecha / 25% character. :good: 

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I think most of us here basically loves any Valkyries no matter how they ended up in the series/movies. The main goal always is to get the Valk at PO price instead of getting it above MSRP later on. Whether there's a movie coinciding with the release or not. If they didn't like the movie and decided to ditch the Valk, then atleast they can sell it afterwards. ;)

And speaking of hype, can anyone remember the chaos caused by DX VF-31A Kairos who's just shown probably less than 2 minutes in its entire series appearance? :rolleyes: It's the only best thing that really came out from the Delta series. :wub:

Same here. But I'm always 75% mecha / 25% character. :good: 

Yeah that's mostly true of me too.

I remember the 31A. All those failed NY orders... I got mine through CDJapan though. Still sits on my top shelf.