Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type

jvmacross

That top picture actually looks as though it's in as far as it should go naturally, so that one does look better than my Hayate.  Fingers crossed they did it. ^_^ 

Not in a rush to find out, so it'll be a few months before I get it in hand, while I wait for other releases.

39 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

I didn't pay close attention, was HLJ the only place to already charge customers for the Mirage 31AX? I haven't gotten a shipping request from Amiami, and I wonder if HLJ simply got theirs in early or something.

Yes, probably HLJ got theirs a few hours or a day before the others. But fret not, your AmiAmi order is good as long that they didn't cancel your order. :good: 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

@Sanity is Optional got charged by AJ @kajnrig as his copy just got processed.  As for Amiami, it might take a while to get it ut processed when they get it. 

Btw, loving that exchange rate. ¥29,136 shipped, and got charged $229.55

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It looks like it's still has those issues in Fighter mode.

I believe you're right, as reported on Twitter,

Translation: Fighter As usual, the pin of the main wing and the lock of the leg do not fit, so I have to scrape it ... The emblem on the back is beautifully printed, but if you move the container, it will be bald. There was no correction mark of the painting mistake on the nose part of the Hayate aircraft this time.

Edited by ValkAddict

59 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Whatever problems Hayate's 31AX had will be on all subsequent releases until the end of time, or until a decade or so passes and Bandai decides to update the mold for a nonagenarian Max to pilot his own custom 31AX.

lol!

maybe Bandai will just bundle some decal-sheet in the next 31AX release instead of a, uhmm, fix...

😅

6 hours ago, treatment said:

lol!

maybe Bandai will just bundle some decal-sheet in the next 31AX release instead of a, uhmm, fix...

😅

Bundle a decal sheet with a future TWE release to fix recurring issues with previous releases, but not actually address all of the issues? Bandai would never do something like that....

item_0000013253_pzYcJitH_08.jpg

14 hours ago, borgified said:

@Sanity is Optional got charged by AJ @kajnrig as his copy just got processed.  As for Amiami, it might take a while to get it ut processed when they get it. 

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes, probably HLJ got theirs a few hours or a day before the others. But fret not, your AmiAmi order is good as long that they didn't cancel your order. :good: 

Thanks for the heads-up. And on that note, I decided to check out the order page on Amiami and there was the prompt to checkout. Either the automated shipping request (if it is automated) didn't trigger - no email in my inbox or junk folder - or it's as @Lolicon said and Golden Week has delayed them.

So if you preordered through Amiami and are worried about having not received a shipping request, you might want to check your account.

13 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Btw, loving that exchange rate. ¥29,136 shipped, and got charged $229.55

Indeed. Even with the card fee, 29,039 JPY turned out to be something like $227 for me. This lopsided exchange rate is screwing with all my usual money calculations. Typically I just move the decimal over two spots to get the rough dollar amount, but nowadays that's overestimating by as much as... well, in this case, by over $60.

I poked Luna Park (it worked before lol) and they told me it would be shipping after Golden Week. Admittedly they didn't say when after, but it's something.

Getting a younger/older sister chat vibe here. :lol:

31c (younger sis): "What's with the punk hairdo and the fancy out fit sis?"

31ax (older sis): "Going out in a soiree with a bunch of friends. Gotta make a outstanding impression and think outside the box right?"

Edit: 31c (younger sis): "Is this what they call Haute Couture with the unusual hair style?" 

Edited by borgified

Got mine in this morning from Amazon JP. One side was a bit bashed :(

The valk seems to have a better fit in terms of the tab from wing to leg. I think there’s sanding to be done, but it’s better than before. Otherwise, at a glance, seems the same.

Edited by Shukenzero