Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type

jvmacross

Just wanted to confirm: Was the Mirage pushed back to April from March, or to May from April? EDIT: I may be confusing it with the WWM -25, so clarification on that would be appreciated, too.

Mirage = Apr 2022, from Mar 2022?

WWM = May 2022, from Apr 2022?

Edited by kajnrig

2 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Just wanted to confirm: Was the Mirage pushed back to April from March, or to May from April? EDIT: I may be confusing it with the WWM -25, so clarification on that would be appreciated, too.

Mirage = Apr 2022, from Mar 2022?

WWM = May 2022, from Apr 2022?

you can use this https://tamashii.jp/item_brand/dx_chogokin/

While I know LP was really late for a lot of people, they were timely for me on Hayate.. but I did also pester them right around release date to see if they were gonna ship so that may have helped lol.

Mm. I ordered this from LP a king while ago, so I suppose she’ll be on her way to me soon. Gotta say, not looking forward to it as much as some others. The apparent lack of QA is a gut-punch. 

14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Mine is at LP (Languishes in Purgatory). I don't expect to hear anything for a month.:(

Yeah, I have a backup order there, but in the end backups of this one weren't really necessary.  I'm fine letting both of mine ride a long while.  After the Hayate release, I was kind of indifferent if I ever got my backup from LP as well, but they wound up coming through. :p 

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, I have a backup order there, but in the end backups of this one weren't really necessary.  I'm fine letting both of mine ride a long while.  After the Hayate release, I was kind of indifferent if I ever got my backup from LP as well, but they wound up coming through. :p 

Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent on this one (and my second Hayate). Bummer.