Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type

jvmacross

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we're getting it within latter April/and few weeks of May @seti88 if I understand correctly. What I don't get is why in the hell the pics of an actual copy of Bogue's 31ax got shown before Mirage's mold?? 

It is because the Jenius family hogs the spotlight too much and Bandai decides to show a annoying Windermere Ariel knight for just spite us all? 

08ff371b270b8ee412ff9b342adb16ab.jpg

5 hours ago, borgified said:

I think we're getting it within latter April/and few weeks of May @seti88 if I understand correctly. What I don't get is why in the hell the pics of an actual copy of Bogue's 31ax got shown before Mirage's mold?? 

It is because the Jenius family hogs the spotlight too much and Bandai decides to show a annoying Windermere Ariel knight for just spite us all? 

Normally the shops would have it on the 2-3rd week of the release month, and if we buffer, lets say 1 and a half weeks, for packing and distribution leadtime?

Shouldn't the final mirage releases be available to marketing now? Not to mention updating the boxart if her colors are the issue, that would need printing time...

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Normally the shops would have it on the 2-3rd week of the release month, and if we buffer, lets say 1 and a half weeks, for packing and distribution leadtime?

Shouldn't the final mirage releases be available to marketing now? Not to mention updating the boxart if her colors are the issue, that would need printing time...

Let's hope it's held up while they fix the AX problems.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Hopefully its just that.. Thinking if bandai aren't confident/done(?) on fixes to display mirage by now, is she even gonna make it in time for an april release. 

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Ok. Now the release date has been moved to June.

;)

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

wow Bandai is on a ROLL!! :yahoo:

Tho in reality, i think bandai is saying april

I thought you already knew? You replied to my post above telling the change of release schedule. Scroll back to the first post of this page. :lol: 

Seriously guys…

Don’t trust Bandai on release dates as you know it’s going to be pushed back indefinitely due to production and shipping issues. It’s going to be released and shipped out when it’s done. Might as well crawl back under a rock and see the vast empty skies with stars and polar lights when they show up. 

20 minutes ago, borgified said:

Seriously guys…

Don’t trust Bandai on release dates as you know it’s going to be pushed back indefinitely due to production and shipping issues. It’s going to be released and shipped out when it’s done. Might as well crawl back under a rock and see the vast empty skies with stars and polar lights when they show up. 

Seriously, I don't remember Bandai keeps on pushing back on release schedule as much like other companies does. :rolleyes:

But then again, I don't mind the push coz it helps my wallet breathe. Another month or so would be nice, as long that Mirage's Kairos+ will get fixed first. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

So that means we can both get a 1/6 figure of our choice to fill in the gap of the delayed “Best Girl’s” 31ax and not Oba-san’s 29 to go with her hubby’s right @no3Ljm:lol:

Hahaha! Stop luring me back to onesixth figures. :lol:

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I thought you already knew? You replied to my post above telling the change of release schedule. Scroll back to the first post of this page. :lol: 

Yeah i know mirage is pushed to april release, but am wondering on bandai's commitment to even an April release.
So close to release month, and not even a sighting of a production version for marketing. 

....Maybe they need a little more time. 🎶🎵 🤣

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Seriously, I don't remember Bandai keeps on pushing back on release schedule as much like other companies does. :rolleyes:

For macross specifically, i dont remember bandai pushing any releases back. Was there any bandai macross release delayed b4?

6 hours ago, chriswoo said:

i think they spending their resource solving logistic issue and scalper however i am no hurry for it to release as my VF -31AX Hayate   haven't yet reach my hand yet.

Meanwhile playing with my original VF-31 1st.

Awesome display pairing of SV-262 and VF-31 messer, chris! :yahoo:

11 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Yeah i know mirage is pushed to april release, but am wondering on bandai's commitment to even an April release.
So close to release month, and not even a sighting of a production version for marketing. 

....Maybe they need a little more time. 🎶🎵 🤣

9 minutes ago, seti88 said:

For macross specifically, i dont remember bandai pushing any releases back. Was there any bandai macross release delayed b4?

I think this is the first time in regards to Macross stuff. I don't remember anything got pushed back. For what I know, they have more Macross 'vaporwares' instances than pushing schedule releases. 😂

Edited by no3Ljm

12 hours ago, seti88 said:

It's unprecedented times. The world supply chain is shattered and all of the secondary effects from that is playing havoc with manufacturing.

And it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

And things are going to get a lot more expensive.

Welcome to the new normal.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

It's unprecedented times. The world supply chain is shattered and all of the secondary effects from that is playing havoc with manufacturing.

^ I agree with you and this makes me incredibly sad. Expecting challenging economic times ahead. :(

13 hours ago, sqidd said:

What can we do but to adapt/learn to swim. Easier said/done yes, nimbleness would be a key strength i think.

Economies are starting to fully open at the same time and lift pandemic restrictions...maybe that will help things along...however thats a risk too as evident with shanghai at the moment...

Now you mentioned supply-chain, yeah that might explain mirages's delay..

11 hours ago, ValkAddict said:

^ I agree with you and this makes me incredibly sad. Expecting challenging economic times ahead. :(

Every challenge presents opportunities at the same time.

Edited by seti88

10 hours ago, seti88 said:

Every challenge presents opportunities at the same time.

In this case the rich will get richer.....and the poors will get poorer. 

A few unicorn poors will figure out how to "game" the new reality. But it will be only a very small few.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

In this case the rich will get richer.....and the poors will get poorer. 

A few unicorn poors will figure out how to "game" the new reality. But it will be only a very small few.

Its the age of the unicorns...

kawamori-san must have been telling us something with hayate's emblem...🤪

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Its the age of the unicorns...

kawamori-san must have been telling us something with hayate's emblem...🤪

Bandai already fed the collectors with their 3 Unicorns for years. Maybe they already knew years ago. :lol: 

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Bandai already fed the collectors with their 3 Unicorns for years. Maybe they already knew years ago. :lol: 

yup. where is full frontal (still cant get over that stupid name) when u need him.

but it will take more than a robot to tackle wealth inequality.