Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type

jvmacross

I hope somebody can modify their old missile pod designs to accommodate the new gun pod here so we can have GOOD looking accessory pods instead of the terrible thermometer design here.  Also the more I look at it the less the longer tail in Fighter, and especially Gerwalk, looks.

13 minutes ago, Sildani said:

About $290. They seem to only use fast shipping. 

For the security of not doing pre-order madness I think it's fair. I ordered Hayate at Luna and I'm thinking of getting Mirage too now before the price inflates.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

I hope somebody can modify their old missile pod designs to accommodate the new gun pod here so we can have GOOD looking accessory pods instead of the terrible thermometer design here.  Also the more I look at it the less the longer tail in Fighter, and especially Gerwalk, looks.

If you’re referring to the missile pod I made up, it doesn’t fit beam rifles at all.

For those who doesn't like the thermometer pods, you guys think there's an 85% chance that we can re-use the 31 charger pods on the 31AX?

Also, I noticed that on the item description for Mirage's AX, it doesn't come with 'Walküre' stand like Hayate's.

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

For those who doesn't like the thermometer pods, you guys think there's an 85% chance that we can re-use the 31 charger pods on the 31AX?

Also, I noticed that on the item description for Mirage's AX, it doesn't come with 'Walküre' stand like Hayate's.

We'll have to see when the first AX arrives in December.  You won't be able to attach the gun pod in fighter mode even if it does, though.

18 minutes ago, Mommar said:

We'll have to see when the first AX arrives in December.  You won't be able to attach the gun pod in fighter mode even if it does, though.

I see. I think I don't mind on using the 31's Gunpod for the AX. Just in case. ;) 

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I dont see much differences on the legs or the back fuselage, so i have a strong feeling its interchangeable with the 31 charger pods. 

1 minute ago, seti88 said:

I dont see much differences on the legs or the back fuselage, so i have a strong feeling its interchangeable with the 31 charger pods. 

That's what I'm hoping for. Now, I might join the PO madness for Mirage due to her color is now closer to red. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

wasn’t her color supposed to be magenta-ish? Some didn’t like it too red..

Yeah, I don't really understand this obsession with her color.  It was always Magenta in the show.  The last toy was Magenta, this one is Magenta.  Somebody has some rods and cones out of whack.

15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Yeah, I don't really understand this obsession with her color.  It was always Magenta in the show.  The last toy was Magenta, this one is Magenta.  Somebody has some rods and cones out of whack.

Perhaps it has something to do with the Air jenius logo colors that mirage has on her valk this time around  🤷‍♂️

So mirage's 'Red' will natch correspondingly the red/blue Air Jenius colors...

*Speculation till able to view the movie...*

hmmm....is the valk jenius logo color inverted?  Or maybe the hanger has a different logo take...as in blue wing on the right/red wing on the left...

JeniusAir.jpg.c3c2ac0ed385ab974665cf960920cef6.jpg

item_0000013759_r7mNUQ0Y_102.jpg.99b00311311347216869e8a034831962.jpg.0b9c6d7d8fe7543ab29d60c62de86e81.jpg

minor detail i suppose.....mirage's valk doesn't really say air jenius anyway...

Edited by seti88

9 hours ago, seti88 said:

wasn’t her color supposed to be magenta-ish? Some didn’t like it too red..

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

Yep, it was magenta-purpleish. And yes, I also don't like the previous color of her toy. I guess my eyes are just deceiving me with these new promo pics that it looks a little bit red than the previous color. Or maybe it just got balanced since there's more greys around it compared to the last version which is more color splashed. Now it feels like the personal colors are more of an accent. ;) 

item_0000011786_G5JvrpyC_07.jpg.f3d9593bc06d67edefa68785d44a9419.jpgitem_0000013759_r7mNUQ0Y_103.jpg.01ab3c75fd2ef61b13d0be94bd87a902.jpg

item_0000011786_G5JvrpyC_09.jpg.f9c0b29dff92f9a62f70580b81194b99.jpgitem_0000013759_r7mNUQ0Y_102.jpg.bfd9a2cc95642b62067e763c9cc9b8e9.jpg

item_0000011786_G5JvrpyC_11.jpg.b1abc4a43be1b0d56f5e0336fc5443c2.jpgitem_0000013759_r7mNUQ0Y_104.jpg.c3afb47501c5fa1e0d2e84f96ff2bf60.jpg

59 minutes ago, Rhubarbarian said:

The pre-release product photos for her 31C were also red (because toy manufacturers are terrified if they make something vaguely pink, the male demographic won't buy it). I assume the actual product will be her normal magenta again.
FIGURE-029195_03.jpg.1c9e448186ff2323d87b6fada1575c2b.jpg

Looking at the photos you posted, that magenta is somehow closer to 31AX that I posted above on the right compared to the 31C that I posted on the left. Not sure if this has something to do with the monitor or screen color settings but with your guys argument, I guess I have to assume that it will still going to have the same magenta tone for now. I was just kind of thinking of getting this 31AX model instead due to its color since I'm seeing it's redder than wait for Arad's 31AX if it's going to get made. Oh well. :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Rhubarbarian said:

The pre-release product photos for her 31C were also red (because toy manufacturers are terrified if they make something vaguely pink, the male demographic won't buy it). I assume the actual product will be her normal magenta again.

Bold of them to ever consider that.😏

Arcee (transformer) is PINK and who do you think buy them up?😏😏

15 hours ago, Mommar said:

Only if you boil it down to an 8-pack of crayons, hue-spread-wise. The -31C toy doesn't match the show, and the new -31AX doesn't match anything that came before.   

No, none of them are bright scarlet red.  But it doesn't mean they match each other, nor the show.  (of course, having not seen the movie, I don't know what shade the -31AX is truly supposed to be).  But I do know the DX -31C doesn't match the TV series nor most other -31C merchandise.  

22 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

when does the new show/movie release on tv? i want to watch before preordering:unsure:

Hey David. The movie just came out this month. So give or take, after 3-5 months on Blu-Ray. 5 months, just in time for Mirage DX VF-31AX release. ;) 

On 10/29/2021 at 1:47 AM, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. The movie just came out this month. So give or take, after 3-5 months on Blu-Ray. 5 months, just in time for Mirage DX VF-31AX release. ;) 

:unsure:

On 10/29/2021 at 1:52 AM, borgified said:

Or maybe this thought… 

I’m sure that someone will download a torrent link and you can watch it before it gets released over here in the NA shores @davidwhangchoi

:spiteful:

You quoted the wrong play @NUNS. It’s Othello, not Romeo and Juliette if you remember correctly. 

“To pre-order or not to pre-order. That is the question”. 

It’s not Twelfth Night or Juilius Caesar.

Edit: Should I bring John DeLancie and gives us a few jokes for this madness? 

Edited by borgified