Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type

jvmacross

Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Mirage Type coming March 2022

PO Night 11-2-2021 4PM JST (TBD)

p1figmadgjgvqd9v1m5u9nn1jcu4.jpg

PO links and discussions go here....

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/49032-macrossworlds-po-thread-upcomingcurrent-pos-dx-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-mirage-typepost-links-to-available-pos-and-keep-discussions-on-pos-here/page/31/?tab=comments#comment-1599538

Edited by jvmacross

Some clarification? The Bandai Spirits tweet

run through Twitter, Google, and DeepL all say that there will simply be "detailed information" on 10/25, not that it's necessarily the preorder date. The image says the same, and further indicates a March 2022 release date.

Is this simply how they usually word these things, and indeed 10/25 is the preorder date? Or should I take the translations at their word and 10/25 is when more information - including a preorder date - will be released?

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

run through Twitter, Google, and DeepL all say that there will simply be "detailed information" on 10/25, not that it's necessarily the preorder date. The image says the same, and further indicates a March 2022 release date.

Is this simply how they usually word these things, and indeed 10/25 is the preorder date? Or should I take the translations at their word and 10/25 is when more information - including a preorder date - will be released?

Compare and analyze time. ;)

29EBEC7F-8132-4F87-8816-519546A216B8.jpeg.c8ecb32c0471dcd7089d6ac06b5ba42c.jpeg

1. July 30 Information Released Date. August 2 Preorder Date.

00770A5E-24E2-4317-9DE6-F940B1786513.jpeg.6999458dc659590ad8eaff73edb59a27.jpeg

2. December 2021 Release.

14DD9A99-3DA7-4F8E-B237-F28D050FCD5A.jpeg.8ac8bd7b62f89a9116401d4ca1da287c.jpeg

3. October 25 Information Released Date. March 2022 Release.

Based on Kanji characters, Release Dates on 2 & 3 banners are the same. On the Information Release dates on 1 & 3, both are not the same but two Kanji characters (not the year, month, and date Kanjis) are the same. And it’s definitely not as same as the Preorder Kanji Characters like 1.

I’m pretty sure we’re going to find out the preorder date on the 25th. :good: 

Edited by no3Ljm

Your never out of the game @Sildani as your Agent Smith (Matrix) or Elrond (LoTR) in disguise and have everlasting life [in which you multiply to create havoc to Neo and foretells the prophecy of your daughter Arwen when her hubby passes away]. :lol:

Based on the info on Haya Haya's 31ax, it took one week from announcement to pre-order madness and for sure Mirage's 31ax will follow in the same suit. 

Take a quote from John de Lancie (Q) with a twist: "May the provider of your DX Mirage 31ax, have mercy on your soul" as you know that it going to be a blood bath to get a pre-order in. I'm going to join in and see if I can get one.      

5 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Your Google translation is basically correct.  We should get details on the 25th.

The post below you is right, we usually see the kanji 予約解禁 (yoyaku kaikin - reservations open) for the preorder date. 発売予定 is the release date (March 2022)

Boy, you'd think after this long, Bandai would figure out how to improve that gap behind the cockpit, not make it worse. <_< Also have to say the canopy shape worries me with that jagged edge, because that's just begging to crack and shatter.  Really should have just left well enough alone there.

Anywho, I'm going to be that guy, and say I want to see how it looks with the standard VF-31 pod. :p 

Edited by Chronocidal

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

oh how i wish the black aces vf-1 shown at the side was a DX as well..

Sad to break it to you @seti88, that’s the promo images of the Hasegawa 1/48 kit. The image above on that page is the box art. :( 

Edited by no3Ljm

It actually beats going through website crashes and the bloodiest that ensues with pre-order madness (and not facing  multiple Orcs and the nasties breathing down your neck) battles at a slight markup. 

So it’s you call @Sildani if you want to join in the bloodiest or avoid getting slaughtered. 

14 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Cool. I don’t see Mirage’s on their site, so how’d you do it @sqidd?

3 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

@Sildani You can also use @F360's discount code for your first LunaPark order by clicking the link below. ;) 

23 minutes ago, F360 said:

For those are interested in preordering from Luna park store

if this is going to be your first order then you can use my referral link that will give you a 2000yen off coupons code for your first order.     You will see a pop up on the bottom to enter your email for the code.

http://i.refs.cc/rzQ4pSDi?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo5MjkzNTM0NDJ9

:lol: