whats your favorite silly online game?

kanata67

agent1 posted a link to http://www.feelosophee.com/pinguin.swf in a now locked thread, which was a cute little game involving a yeti smacking penguins for distance. While I only broke 300 once I did find it a good stress reliever.

I used to play "snood" while in computer classes.

there was elf bowling and elf shuffleboard... both of which were quite amusing

There was a flash one where you got to microwave a gerbil made by the guy who brought us animated shorts like "superfly"

Unfortunately I have downloaded all the games but for the one agent1 posted the link to so I can't provide links... though they are small enough to email I believe.

Has anyone else stumbled across any horribly entertaining simple online games we should be aware of? I know the only horrible thing I ever made was a banner for monkey that if you didn't exit out of the page it was on fast enough it would open a bunch of windows for monkeys website :rolleyes: . Wasn't so much a game as just cruel though :lol:

www.shockplay.com has some neat games. There is a 3D tennis game, and a particularily fun slot car racing game (you only control the speed and if you go to fast around corners you fall off the track). i htink bowling is fun too, but I haven't played it in a while.