[Sony Pictures] Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City

Old_Nash

I mean, it looks better then the previous film series, but that wasn't exactly a high bar to clear, those movies were utter crap, even for just turn your brain off action films. This still looks bad though, cheap, like a fan-film. Also, trying to cover the mansion incident from RE1 and the Raccoon City outbreak from RE2 and RE3 seems like a bad idea, that's a lot of ground to cover in what I'm assuming will be 1.5-2 hours. The CG is bad, the costumes look like cosplay, I love the song but it's a bad choice for this trailer, this seems like a movie made to die quickly. Wasn't this a Netflix thing? I thought this was supposed to be part of their big Capcom Resident Evil deal? CG movies, this live action movie, and the other upcoming alternate-continuity live action movie. I wouldn't pay to see this in a theater, let alone risk Delta to go see it, if this were streaming day one I'd check it out but other then that it's an easy pass. 

So which one is this? Resident Evil 62 and a half 0.5? J/k

i am actually excited for this reboot, hopefully The inevitable Jill character won’t be the edgy-suddenly a chain smoking Sienna Guillory with a cast iron strapless top with bullet proof brassiere and black leather skirt with boots……who isn’t a redhead!

Twich

53 minutes ago, twich said:

So which one is this? Resident Evil 62 and a half 0.5? J/k

i am actually excited for this reboot, hopefully The inevitable Jill character won’t be the edgy-suddenly a chain smoking Sienna Guillory with a cast iron strapless top with bullet proof brassiere and black leather skirt with boots……who isn’t a redhead!

Twich

Jill is in the movie, she was in the trailer. She's covering the "mansion incident" from RE1 with Chris, she's played by the woman that played Ghost or whatever from Ant-Man 2.