Macross in the States!

DYRL VF-1S

13 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It's the three most recent non-TV/DYRL DX Chogokin releases, i.e. the most recent 3 releases they are allowed to sell in the US.

Also there's a reason the Bandai YF-19 is going above MSRP, while the Arcadia is going below MSRP (or roughly at MSRP) despite being released longer ago. The Bandai is a solid figure.

They could've added the upcoming 31AX and its pregnancy-kit stuff, but nope. 

They didn't even bother to list it as an option.

Wonder why...

Just now, treatment said:

They could've added the upcoming 31AX and its pregnancy-kit stuff, but nope. 

They didn't even bother to list it as an option.

Wonder why...

Probably at least in part because it's for a movie with no international release, whereas Delta TV/movie 1 was a while back and the disc releases had English subtitles.

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Probably at least in part because it's for a movie with no international release, whereas Delta TV/movie 1 was a while back and the disc releases had English subtitles.

Are you then suggesting they are hinting Macross Plus BD will be finally released here in the States since they listed the YF-19 DX iin that survey?

That will be quite interesting...

59 minutes ago, treatment said:

Are you then suggesting they are hinting Macross Plus BD will be finally released here in the States since they listed the YF-19 DX iin that survey?

That will be quite interesting...

Macross Plus already had an official US release many years ago, and is one of the most popular Macross series in the US.

[edit] Mainly I was pointing out that there is no way for anyone outside Japan to see/have seen the new Delta movie until it comes out on disc. Whereas even for frontier, people have been able to get the discs and watch fansubs for many years.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

On 10/7/2021 at 5:07 PM, twich said:

I put MacrossWorld. I am pretty excited that they might offer these toys directly to the USA and possible other western regions.  Thinking back on it now, I totally forgot to mention a VF-11, VF-19S and/or VF-19Kai Fire Valk or VF-9. 
Twich

Dang, I forgot to ask for a DX VF-11 as well. Doh

Filled it out,  I'm not super optimistic this will lead to a flood of new Macross products hitting the states, but maybe we'll get some re-releases of stuff (like the three they were pushing for w/e reason).

I kept my "what else would you want to see" response to stuff we've seen in some form (HMR detroids and enemy mecha, DX YF-21).  Maybe if we keep it more focused and realistic, we'll actually see some of these products released.

20 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Well since the MW Bandai Wishlist thread has manifested itself into an actual survey that will have just about the same affect on Bandai releaes....

Turn your surveys in eary....and often!

Submitted a second one!

:drinks:

I responded, “Gotta catch ‘em all!” :yahoo:😂

20 hours ago, lavinrac said:

I'd like them to release the anime they are from...   I've never seen any of these mysterious robots  in my life before because they were clearly labeled 'Japan Only' in the past!

HA. (Btw, you win the Internet for your avatar.)

17 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Someone asked this awhile back and he replied. I believe Cacophanus (had to check spelling) is his tag. 

I commented in the survey if they could up production numbers to maybe make it easier to get a hold of their products.

Oi! @Cacophanus 

Edited by DYRL VF-1S
Cuz I wanted to B!

2 minutes ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

Just an FYI,  I recently spied some SDF Macross t-shirts at Hot topic.    These did not appear to have Robotech emblazoned anywhere which surprised me.     If your looking for Macross T's its worth checking out.

These ones?

https://www.hottopic.com/product/robotech-veritech-blueprint-t-shirt/15501666.html

https://www.hottopic.com/product/robotech-skull-squadron-guardians-t-shirt/15499449.html

https://www.hottopic.com/product/robotech-rick-hunter-t-shirt/15499436.html

12 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

Just an FYI,  I recently spied some SDF Macross t-shirts at Hot topic.    These did not appear to have Robotech emblazoned anywhere which surprised me.     If your looking for Macross T's its worth checking out.

I think the real question here is what were you doing in a Hot Topic? Lose a bet?:p

15 hours ago, sqidd said:

I think the real question here is what were you doing in a Hot Topic? Lose a bet?:p

I have a niece who just turned 13 and is full on tweening out.    A visit to the mall with her requires a stop at just about every teen shop in the area.. much to my dismay.    The sheer amount of anime related merchandise at these stores made me even feel more like a boomer.