Megazone 23 Aoi Garland Artbook

McRoss

Hi everyone,

I have a question for anyone who bought the Limited Edition version of the Megazone 23 Aoi Garland PS3 game.

I don't own it and I am considering buying it.  I was just wondering about the artbook that comes with it. 

It was advertised as having 56 pages.  I have seen scans of the first 45 pages online.  So what is in the last 11 pages?

Thanks in advance!

CSBYENwWcAAtEVi.jpg

From what I recall those pages feature black and white action poses of the Blue Garland, Garland, the different versions of Hargan throughout the game, the main antagonist mech (name?) and Flagger (it's been awhile).

If it's a good price it covers the Alternate Continuity timeline and acquiring any new and fresh licensed material is hard to come by.

Thanks Bobby.

Yeah there's not much new stuff besides this game and the XI / Sin projects.

I haven't come across a copy of the Limited Edition (new or used) at a good price.  I would be happy with the regular edition of the game, if I could purchase the artbook somehow.

There's not a ton to it, from what I recall. I have it, though I'd have to dig it out. It's a cool little book, and I think it had some decent concept art in it that I liked, but unless you're a completionist (like me) then I don't think you're missing much not having it.

I lucked into a copy for fairly cheap online a couple years back, so it was worth it, but I wouldn't recommend settling until you find a good deal.