Humble Bundle Comics - Star Trek, Sherlock, RT, etc

hachi

5 hours ago, tekering said:

Yeah, and got locked hehe.

Seriously there are people who like those, I see comments here and there (usually reddit).  This is just an FYI for like-minded.

I just read the reviews for the Sherlock comic and they seem good. That seems enough reason, just not enough to buy it right now.

• 4 weeks later...

I read everything on Kindle (or Comixology). While you can convert the PDFs to Kindle's format, you don't have the guided view. It gets annoying having to zoom in to read text on your phone or tablet). That is literally the only reason I didn't buy this bundle. Other than that, it seems like a great deal, and I'd love to read the Blade Runner stuff, the Sherlock stuff (and even the latter RT stuff, enjoying it for the weirdness that it is and not thinking of it with its relation to the source material).

lol I forgot about this bundle because I was busy with moving out preparations. Hopefully the choices will be better in a future bundle.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:36 PM, RavenHawk said:

I read everything on Kindle (or Comixology). While you can convert the PDFs to Kindle's format, you don't have the guided view. It gets annoying having to zoom in to read text on your phone or tablet). That is literally the only reason I didn't buy this bundle. Other than that, it seems like a great deal, and I'd love to read the Blade Runner stuff, the Sherlock stuff (and even the latter RT stuff, enjoying it for the weirdness that it is and not thinking of it with its relation to the source material).

The Kindle is too small for me, so I read my comic purchases from Amazon on a 10" tablet. Guided view is great on there. I also bought a monitor that can be rotated 180 degrees, though it's pain to put it back to landscape when I want to watch videos.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:54 AM, hachi said:

lol I forgot about this bundle because I was busy with moving out preparations. Hopefully the choices will be better in a future bundle.

The Kindle is too small for me, so I read my comic purchases from Amazon on a 10" tablet. Guided view is great on there. I also bought a monitor that can be rotated 180 degrees, though it's pain to put it back to landscape when I want to watch videos.

I use the Comixology or Kindle app on my phone (Note 10+), but that's usually too small for me for some comics, so they I plug my phone into my 13" Huion tablet and read on that.