Anyone know if the vf-25 ghost and weapons set missiles are compatible with hardpoints on other figures?

cosmic

8 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They do not use the standard connection method of the later DX figures (peg and 2 tabs).

Damn, thanks for letting me know. I was going to buy a set, but not if they are worthless for almost all fighters.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

The VF-25 ghost set came with missiles? I don't remember those (mine's been in storage for a long time).

I think he is talking about the Ghost Set for the V1 VF-25:

https://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2009/vf25_ghost_weapons_set_tamashii_web_exclusive

The missiles just slide on to the wings so in theory they should fit on toys that have the same wing thickness.

IIRC @jenius mentioned that they would fit the Renewals as well but I could be wrong.

As an addition, does anyone know if the VF-1 missile pack is compatible with any other toys? Anymoon was "going" to have a list but never did it. They look like they have compatible pegs, but some of them have bar slots next to the pegs that am concerned might block fitting.

I would ask if the missiles with the nightmare armor parts do as well, but i am not spending 150+ on that just for a couple of missiles.

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

As an addition, does anyone know if the VF-1 missile pack is compatible with any other toys? Anymoon was "going" to have a list but never did it. They look like they have compatible pegs, but some of them have bar slots next to the pegs that am concerned might block fitting.

I would ask if the missiles with the nightmare armor parts do as well, but i am not spending 150+ on that just for a couple of missiles.

Yamato/Arcadia Missiles have pegs that are too thick for Bandai Valks.  The opposite is not true.  So the Nightmare Armor Missiles will work on both Bandai and Yamcadia but not vice-versa.