Aoshima / Miracle House 1/72 Drop Ship and APC

Anasazi37

Decided to go a different route. Based on the prices I'm seeing for opened/used ones on Mandarake and other sites, I can just buy a decent 3D printer and make my own using designs that are widely available online. I've been meaning to buy a printer anyways. Now I can do that *and* get these bad boys in 1/35 scale!

1/35! Where would I put it?!?! (assumptive close:D)

The Drop Ship is a must have in some form.

You could probably make a fortune printing the antennae for the Aoshima. They break way too easy. 

9 hours ago, sqidd said:

1/35! Where would I put it?!?! (assumptive close:D)

The Drop Ship is a must have in some form.

You could probably make a fortune printing the antennae for the Aoshima. They break way too easy. 

It will be displayed in the same location as my three still-unbuilt 1/20 Plamax valkyrie kits (Strike Gerwalk, Strike Fighter, Fighter). If Max Watanabe ever decides to make a 1/20 Strike Battroid, I'll get that, too. Where is this display location for large models? I have no idea. Best option right now is to put a new shelf system in my home office. There's a corner of the room that can support larger shelving without it getting in the way. I could also shrink the Drop Ship and APC designs before printing.