FS: DX 1S Roy 1J 1A Max 1D TV Super Parts

Kenny G

Prices do not include shipping, let me knownyour zip and I'll get you a quote. 

All valks are mint! They're100% complete,  all boxes in excellent, only being displayed for a couple of weeks, that being said there may be a tiny amount of dust. They have been away from sunlight, kids, and I do not smoke. Also, please note I do have cats and dogs, those of you with allergies please be advised.  

Vf-1A Max $340 never been transformed.

VF-1D: $360 just got this a couple of days ago. Only transformed into Gerwalk and thats it. Includes outer brown box.

VF-1S Roy $320: transformed once, spevial stand has been opened. 

VF-1J: $400 transformed once, special stand has not been opened.

TV $160 *SOLD* super parts. Intalled on Vf-1S once. Does not included outer brown box (thats just the way it came to me)

Let me know if you're interested.  I'm in the straight shooters list somewhere and my Ebay handle is susieq1001 if you need to check me out. 

Thanks for looking 

20210805_094013.jpg

20210805_092502.jpg

Edited by Kenny G

1 hour ago, Kenny G said:

Prices do not include shipping, let me knownyour zip and I'll get you a quote. 

All valks are mint! They're100% complete,  all boxes in excellent, only being displayed for a couple of weeks, that being said there may be a tiny amount of dust. They have been away from sunlight, kids, and I do not smoke. Also, please note I do have cats and dogs, those of you with allergies please be advised.  

Vf-1A Max $340 never been transformed.

VF-1D: $360 just got this a couple of days ago. Only transformed into Gerwalk and thats it. Includes outer brown box.

VF-1S Roy $320: transformed once, spevial stand has been opened. 

VF-1J: $400 transformed once, special stand has not been opened.

TV  $160 (pending sale) super parts. Intalled on Vf-1S once. Does not included outer brown box (thats just the way it came to me)

Let me know if you're interested.  I'm in the straight shooters list somewhere and my Ebay handle is susieq1001 if you need to check me out. 

Thanks for looking 

20210805_094013.jpg

20210805_092502.jpg