• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I’m not 100% sure if I’m gonna see it, but I’d like to. I’m just not excited for the typical comical comic book trope that’s been going on in a number of these kinda movies. I like serious and sorta dark with the occasional joke here and there. 

2 hours ago, Hikuro said:

I’m not 100% sure if I’m gonna see it, but I’d like to. I’m just not excited for the typical comical comic book trope that’s been going on in a number of these kinda movies. I like serious and sorta dark with the occasional joke here and there. 

This seems like the opposite. Personally I don’t mind things a bit jokey with certain characters, but it depends on the situation for me

It seems to have been a flop all around. Haven’t seen it and don’t know anyone that went to the movies this past weekend. Most people around here were getting ready for the storm, going to the store or prepping their homes and in some cases under mandatory evacuation. Luckily everyone we know ended up well. Although it does seem to have put a significant dent in the box office, but I don’t think the west coast alone could have saved the movie from box office disaster 

• 1 month later...