"Macross: Engagement" Youtube Video by Iron Castle

pengbuzz

Oh ya, thanks @pengbuzz  i saw this a few weeks ago. It's great. I enjoyed it. Even though fast packs wouldn't be used in the atmosphere and we don't see  Valks getting shot down much.  Oh, and the one VF-25 in alto colors really looks out of place, imo. Nevertheless, it's a really fun animation and I applaud  Iron Castle on such a fine job. 

23 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Oh ya, thanks @pengbuzz  i saw this a few weeks ago. It's great. I enjoyed it. Even though fast packs wouldn't be used in the atmosphere and we don't see  Valks getting shot down much.  Oh, and the one VF-25 in alto colors really looks out of place, imo. Nevertheless, it's a really fun animation and I applaud  Iron Castle on such a fine job. 

Right? I particularly noted that about the FAST packs! Still, I liked the "chatter" between the pilots and the action was pretty good IMO. With some polishing, I think Iron Castle could really make a nice run of it!