Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Hayate Type

jvmacross

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Do you have to pay up front there?

Yes.

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Yes, but don’t all of the shops require that for TWE?

Indeed they do. Bandai requires payment up front for TWE items, so proxies pass that requirement on to customers. Probably discourages scalpers a bit, too.

Speaking of AE, my 31AX arrived this afternoon! :yahoo: I forgot how well they pack stuff. Thick cardboard shipping box with a thick cardboard insert all the way around the perimeter of the valk box for extra protection, and the valk box itself was bubble wrapped. Everything packed snug inside the shipping box so it wouldn't move in transit. Result = pristine item. Looking forward to opening it tomorrow.

Edited by Anasazi37

OK, saw there was a VF-31AX available on AnimeExport that's linked here available for 29,800Y and decided to bit the bullet, but when I hit the ADD TO CART > CHECK OUT it emptys my cart and I can't go any further.  Is it that they are closed till Jan 4th and not accepting orders?  Is it that they don't actually have any in stock to order and haven't changed their site/page accordingly?  or is it something wrong on my end?  I wasn't originally going for this bird as I thought it was too similar, but now seeing the pretty pictures with the Super Packs has change my mind and there is enough difference to justify the purchase in my mind even with the slight markup.  Is there an alternate site to purchase the VF-31AX for late comers like me that ships to Canada (no Amazon.jp seems to do it / I am looking into evilbay).

8 hours ago, treatment said:

Not a fan of over-over-ricing any valk, but here you go...

from  https://bbs.toysdaily.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=467575&pid=8167150

024753cx6cpzf6bzcecf2d.jpeg.80b7bc99b9d0e457c1115d6efd436c15.jpeg

024753xpdxlsasz1dud3lk.jpeg.24b4da076616527718694865b92ffed2.jpeg

:unknw:

When an x-wing marries a tie intercepter/defender = more options for bandai to double the release for an armored pack and a ghost pack.

The twin rail cannon pack ought to be sold together with the ghosts in one pack?
Geez. potential 3 (supers, armored, ghost) packs per valk and with 5/6 valk types.

Hats off to anyone still doing additional buying for MISB sets.

1 hour ago, MKT said:

What if.. Kawamori decides to make a valk combiner like Transformers? Being perfect transformation, I can visualize the ghosts and packs becoming the hands, feet, pants & chest.. :pardon:

already done that with the Vajra queen and the Macross quarter! It last 10minutes though, facing 2 fighters

3 hours ago, wm cheng said:

OK, saw there was a VF-31AX available on AnimeExport that's linked here available for 29,800Y and decided to bit the bullet, but when I hit the ADD TO CART > CHECK OUT it emptys my cart and I can't go any further.  Is it that they are closed till Jan 4th and not accepting orders?  Is it that they don't actually have any in stock to order and haven't changed their site/page accordingly?  or is it something wrong on my end?  I wasn't originally going for this bird as I thought it was too similar, but now seeing the pretty pictures with the Super Packs has change my mind and there is enough difference to justify the purchase in my mind even with the slight markup.  Is there an alternate site to purchase the VF-31AX for late comers like me that ships to Canada (no Amazon.jp seems to do it / I am looking into evilbay).

The same thing happened to me with anime export on that listing. I think it’s a one item listing that’s already sold but the website is not  marking it sold for some reason. It be nice if the website can give you a message to explain rather tha. Sitting there and not letting you complete the payment.

On 12/30/2021 at 5:59 PM, manfred17 said:

That is what I have tried to explain previously.

In most videos, we can clearly see this issue. The gun is pointing downwards and is wabling, because no additionnal peg to maintain it or design issue.

Bandai is going to tell us all to suck it. If they fix it then this plane will be re released as a "Revival" or "Renewal" version and we will probably have to buy it again if you want an eye appealing version 

17 hours ago, Lolicon said:

The arm cannons point downward if you seat the arms all the way inside the wings. Great job, Bandai! :good:

That video Repiv posted certainly demonstrates what you’re saying.  Bandai are over-engineering incompetents.  

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i ordered one on amazon Japan yesterday morning (there was a restock) but decided to cancel it and going to wait a bit before deciding to get it.  

Might have to fish the secondary market for one and a super if the movie is hype. (once i get a chance to watch it)

If you're basing your decision to buy the toy on the quality of a Macross Delta story, then I'll assume you're not getting one. :rolleyes:

On 1/1/2022 at 7:04 AM, orindlt said:

Oooh nice, that's my photo & tweet 😉

The two 31A valks fit in nicely with an AX in a squadron formation......now if only the 31A werent both numbered 03!!

Thanks bandai.

On 1/1/2022 at 7:30 AM, sqidd said:

I like the AX shape better. Fingers crossed they release a AX "Cannon Fodder" in all grey.

Fingers and toes crossed for....a special valk (ie p-bandai lottery)..😅
I wouldnt mind a stealth AX version too but thats wishing bandai experiments with non movie color schemes...

53 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

Anyone got a lead on where to get one of those +/- $300 ?  On ebay they are at $330 plus taxes and possible shipping. I kind of want a second one in hopes that the arms would at least line up symmetrically. 

https://okini.land/en/26528-dx-chogokin-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-hayate-immelmann-use-bandai-spirits.html

On 12/31/2021 at 12:58 AM, wm cheng said:

hey wm, i ran into the same thing with ae.  i also checked my orders page, and there was nothing in any of the categories.   i did this twice, so i might have 2 orders in.   

i submitted an email help ticket, and just waiting for them to get into the office tonight, our time.  which is morning/afternoon in japan (if they're actually located there).

if it doesn't go through, i'm gonna stalk mandarake some more or put an order in with luna park (maybe)

lemme know if ya have any luck and i will too! 

Edited by orbitalharvest

1 hour ago, orbitalharvest said:

hey wm, i ran into the same thing with ae.  i also checked my orders page, and there was nothing in any of the categories.   i did this twice, so i might have 2 orders in.   

i submitted an email help ticket, and just waiting for them to get into the office tonight, our time.  which is morning/afternoon in japan (if they're actually located there).

if it doesn't go through, i'm gonna stalk mandarake some more or put an order in with luna park (maybe)

lemme know if ya have any luck and i will too! 

Same here, I ended up trying a few more times and I noticed I got 6 emails about receiving my order.  I hope I didn't buy 6 copies!  I haven't received any further emails from AE yet.

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

Anybody heard from LunaPark yet?

I got my tracking too. They sent it EMS opposed to DHL (which everything I have gotten in the past from them has been shipped) which ticks me off a little. Dealing with my Post Office sucks.