Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Hayate Type

jvmacross

28 minutes ago, SaitouSad said:

Hey guys, wanted to ask (assuming it hasn't been asked as there's a lot of pages to sift through and Googling hasn't yielded any results).

Did Hayate's VF-31AX get any armored parts in the movie? Or just the Super Parts and then the Ghost Booster?

I guess everyone had armored parts too lol from the 3rd trailer

image.png.b6b076c65595ad52950e82308309a26e.png

On 12/26/2021 at 10:14 AM, kkx said:

I hope NinNin game will deliver my order. 

Here is the first review I have found on YT: 

One thing that's still irritates, is that huge gap behind the cockpit in fighter mode. Bandai has had plenty of chances to fix it for each new release, even more so for this re-tooled 31, but didn't. It really looks jarring..

5 minutes ago, MKT said:

One thing that's still irritates, is that huge gap behind the cockpit in fighter mode. Bandai has had plenty of chances to fix it for each new release, even more so for this re-tooled 31, but didn't. It really looks jarring..

The cockpit is fine but that hand, bandai still wont fix those ugly articulated index finger.

2 hours ago, Rein+ said:

The cockpit is fine but that hand, bandai still wont fix those ugly articulated index finger.

Yeahh those as well.. it’s a strange decision to have the index finger as it is.

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

982F0B85-43A8-431A-AA7A-912F9E4132F7.jpeg

Didn’t catch up much on the new movie discussion to avoid spoilers, but wait, now we have to get minimum 3 Hayate AXs for the 3 different add-on packs? Bandai should release a 3-pc Hayate 31-AX pack like they do with the Tamashi stands lol.. :5:

I have no interest in the armored pack but want to see if ghost pack gets released (I'm sure it will). I'm only getting Hayate and Mirage so I could get super on one and ghost in the other maybe.. or just both.. I dunno anymore lol.

Yeah, I might shoot for a black scheme (whoever it is), but I'm already considering selling some of the extra 31s I have.  I'm not feeling the need to collect the whole set at this point, but a Mirage/Hayate pair isn't a bad way to go.

Course, this is all off the table if more 31As show up. ^_^

I'm waiting as well. I don't want to assume anything but maybe this is the downside to having open preorders, which isn't a great sign if so... But considering I ordered mine before the official pre-order date I'd like to think I should have heard something by now.

I may send them a message soon.

Pretty sure things are slow(er) everywhere because of the holidays. If it makes anyone feel better I don't have a payment request yet from AmiAmi, I requested and paid for shipping via Anime-Export and it hasn't shipped and I even took a BIG chance and pre-ordered with Nin-Nin with everything paid up front and nothing from them either.

I think HLJ is one of the only stores with real movement on the 31AX so far. I managed to get an order from HLJ earlier this evening (after it went from Order Stop to Discontinued to In Stock) and they've invoiced me for the Valk and shipping, so it'll really be something if they ship out before all of my pre-orders.

I've also ordered a handful of items from Luna Park and outside of the questionable packaging I've had zero issues with them, but of course everyone's mileage can and will vary.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike
grammar/missing words added in bold

(Clearly quoting text works differently than it used to.. oh well lol)

Ok, I emailed them. Amazingly, they responded immediately and said the following:

[quote]The item has just been released.

DHL is closed in Japan (new year holiday)

all parcels will be moving after new year holiday on 4th January, please let us know once you receive it.

wishing you a wonderful new year holiday, thanks again.[/quote]

And to wit, a separate email with the shipping confirmation came as well. I guess they were just gonna send it on the 4th but since I asked they just gave me the info. They're reasoning is valid though, much as @Kanedas Bike said above, it's basically the holidays.

Edited by Master Dex

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

I think HLJ is one of the only stores with real movement on the 31AX so far. I managed to get an order from HLJ earlier this evening (after it went from Order Stop to Discontinued to In Stock) and they've invoiced me for the Valk and shipping, so it'll really be something if they ship out before all of my pre-orders.

Gah.... I've been monitoring HLJ and the few hours I take my eyes off it went to discontinued. FML.

9 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Pretty sure things are slow(er) everywhere because of the holidays. If it makes anyone feel better I don't have a payment request yet from AmiAmi, I requested and paid for shipping via Anime-Export and it hasn't shipped and I even took a BIG chance and pre-ordered with Nin-Nin with everything paid up front and nothing from them either.

I've also ordered a handful of items from Luna Park and outside of the questionable packaging I've had zero issues with them, but of course everyone's mileage can and will vary.

-b.

For what it's worth, I ordered from AE right before the official release date, when they put their extra stock up for sale, and my 31AX has already cleared customs in Los Angeles (shipped via DHL). Seems like HLJ, AE, and AJ are the primary ones processing orders right now. I'm sure the holidays are slowing things down for most other stores.

8 hours ago, Master Dex said:

(Clearly quoting text works differently than it used to.. oh well lol)

Ok, I emailed them. Amazingly, they responded immediately and said the following:

[quote]The item has just been released.

DHL is closed in Japan (new year holiday)

all parcels will be moving after new year holiday on 4th January, please let us know once you receive it.

wishing you a wonderful new year holiday, thanks again.[/quote]

And to wit, a separate email with the shipping confirmation came as well. I guess they were just gonna send it on the 4th but since I asked they just gave me the info. They're reasoning is valid though, much as @Kanedas Bike said above, it's basically the holidays.

I just checked out the DHL site in Japan and it says they're closed 31 Dec to 03 Jan:

https://mydhl.express.dhl/jp/en/help-and-support.html#/contact_us

Maybe individual branches are taking longer breaks? Not a criticism of LP, just an observation: they seem to have logistical challenges with DHL each time there's a DX release, leading to shipping delays. One time it was because of the Olympics, now it's because of the new year holiday. There was also that big mess with DHL tossing unprotected boxes into thin plastic shipping bags, which took some time to fix. I think at this point it's fair to assume that if there's a DX release anywhere close to the time of a major cultural event in Japan, LP shipments will be delayed, so add at least a week to the release date to estimate when an order might actually ship. From everything I've seen, LP follows through on all orders, but I think they're a much smaller outfit compared to HLJ or AE, so everything takes a bit longer to do.

11 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Gah.... I've been monitoring HLJ and the few hours I take my eyes off it went to discontinued. FML.

☹️ Sorry, I've been there on many a release.

I truly got lucky because I had time off of work to sacrifice the sleep for days in a row. And I got extremely lucky yesterday - even when I was trying to add it to my cart I was getting errors about it being out of stock. I just kept trying and eventually the order went through (my credit card has been charged and all of that as well)

3 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

For what it's worth, I ordered from AE right before the official release date, when they put their extra stock up for sale, and my 31AX has already cleared customs in Los Angeles (shipped via DHL). Seems like HLJ, AE, and AJ are the primary ones processing orders right now. I'm sure the holidays are slowing things down for most other stores.

I just checked out the DHL site in Japan and it says they're closed 31 Dec to 03 Jan:

https://mydhl.express.dhl/jp/en/help-and-support.html#/contact_us

Maybe individual branches are taking longer breaks? Not a criticism of LP, just an observation: they seem to have logistical challenges with DHL each time there's a DX release, leading to shipping delays. One time it was because of the Olympics, now it's because of the new year holiday. There was also that big mess with DHL tossing unprotected boxes into thin plastic shipping bags, which took some time to fix. I think at this point it's fair to assume that if there's a DX release anywhere close to the time of a major cultural event in Japan, LP shipments will be delayed, so add at least a week to the release date to estimate when an order might actually ship. From everything I've seen, LP follows through on all orders, but I think they're a much smaller outfit compared to HLJ or AE, so everything takes a bit longer to do.

^Pretty much this, although I am slightly jealous that your order from AE has already shipped and is en route.

-b.

Yeah I'm not actually worried, I don't care if it takes a while to get to me. I contacted Luna Park cause I wanted a status update and hadn't heard anything, and a lot of others are unsure too.

It's actually better for me this way as I'm still not at my normal residence, being with family during the holidays. So it's better that this isn't sitting at my door for several days.

34 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Yeah I'm not actually worried, I don't care if it takes a while to get to me. I contacted Luna Park cause I wanted a status update and hadn't heard anything, and a lot of others are unsure too.

It's actually better for me this way as I'm still not at my normal residence, being with family during the holidays. So it's better that this isn't sitting at my door for several days.

If you ordered from LP, they stated shipments are coming and and should be shipping to customers on Jan 4.

18 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

If you ordered from LP, they stated shipments are coming and and should be shipping to customers on Jan 4.

Yeah.. I posted a whole thing earlier about how they told me that. I was just making a point that I was ok with it.