Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Hayate Type

jvmacross

17 minutes ago, seti88 said:

the way you feel scoring a pre-order on the first try. :lol:

Will definitely PO this Super Parts. And will try to get the Hayate AX after the release since I didn't PO it. That pesky blue/black scheme grew on me. I'm pretty sure it's going to look great beside the 31J/Kai. :lol: 

Just need to remove the thermometer in Gerwalk and Battroid mode. :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Will definitely PO this Super Parts. And will try to get the Hayate AX after the release since I didn't PO it. That pesky blue/black scheme grew on me. I'm pretty sure it's going to look great beside the 31J/Kai. :lol: 

Just need to remove the thermometer in Gerwalk and Battroid mode. :rolleyes:

yeah gotta admit its growing on me now...still...will wait for arad probably.

Like you i missed the hayate AX PO, but i dont have the 31J kai for me to want to look for it after release.

Have the 31S, so an Arad AX will be a potential pair instead.

31 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Besides the larger boosters, what's different between these and the original Supers? I'm not particularly familiar with the specificities of the -31 Supers.

These boosters can boost backwards! 😅 The ultimate landing air brakes. 😁

Edited by seti88

20 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Hey Noel, do you have the direct link to the JP site (I can never find it for some reason:(). I have a buddy in JP who will order them for me. I need a link for him though. Thanks!!:hi:

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000166339/?source=csearch&medium=pc&_ga=2.249030279.108439711.1640261826-2030592969.1640261826

here you go mate.
i'm gonna bug my local store to ask if he gonna accept order for these.

4 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000166339/?source=csearch&medium=pc&_ga=2.249030279.108439711.1640261826-2030592969.1640261826

here you go mate.
i'm gonna bug my local store to ask if he gonna accept order for these.

That link gets me the page below. I need the direct link to the product page on the JP site so I can give it to my buddy in JP to order them. For the life of me I can't find those. I've always had to go off of links posted in here. Thanks!:hi:

TWE.jpg.e386c6c4808ae57ec9065c14d5e4f0d5.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

Ok, sorry about that. That link should be open properly when you have japs IP.

if you're not then from this page click the circle
image.png.5067502bc03decf951ae7e601c296565.png

that is the pre-order page list.

image.png.8ebd411d7ca6ffb3a132c1d5ad0f54dc.png

I'm going to lose my mind!:lol: When I click on the circled link.....it takes me right back to the international page (second pic).:crazy:

This:

image.png.8ebd411d7ca6ffb3a132c1d5ad0f54dc.png.a3b76042809a977f263cd99d02a34d8b.png

Takes me back to this:

TWE.jpg.483859c07eb70c5348d11269fd851fbe.jpg

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

Hey Noel, do you have the direct link to the JP site (I can never find it for some reason:(). I have a buddy in JP who will order them for me. I need a link for him though. Thanks!!:hi:

Hey @sqidd. The link I posted above is the actual direct URL to the P-Bandai site for your friend to use. ;)

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000166339/

For some reason, after the Tamashii Nations event, I'm also having a hard time accessing the said direct P-Bandai.JP links until I used my VPN to see the actual Super Pack page. But do share that link to your friend and you're good to go. :good: 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If I got lucky, then I got the last stock at Anime-Export. ;) 

It's been going in and out of stock all day at AE (in stock right now). I grabbed one early this morning. Same price as Luna Park, and I'm willing to pay the "old man tax" since I missed out during PO Madness.

4 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

It's been going in and out of stock all day at AE (in stock right now). I grabbed one early this morning. Same price as Luna Park, and I'm willing to pay the "old man tax" since I missed out during PO Madness.

I've been thinking of placing an order at LP the other day but I'm having second thoughts based on member's experience with them on how they pack things. Atleast with AE, I already know how they pack stuff so I'm just glad they put some stocks in. At this point, I really don't mind paying the extra Y4000 difference since I didn't PO the first time around. Just wanted to call it a day. ;) 

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I've been thinking of placing an order at LP the other day but I'm having second thoughts based on member's experience with them on how they pack things. Atleast with AE, I already know how they pack stuff so I'm just glad they put some stocks in. At this point, I really don't mind paying the extra Y4000 difference since I didn't PO the first time around. Just wanted to call it a day. ;) 

giphy.gif

On 12/23/2021 at 5:05 AM, sqidd said:

I'm going to lose my mind!:lol: When I click on the circled link.....it takes me right back to the international page (second pic).:crazy:

This:

image.png.8ebd411d7ca6ffb3a132c1d5ad0f54dc.png.a3b76042809a977f263cd99d02a34d8b.png

Takes me back to this:

TWE.jpg.483859c07eb70c5348d11269fd851fbe.jpg

they reroute you to that page if your ip is not showing japan most of the time.   ,, you can clear your cookies and or try it gain with a different browser and then click on that circle thing again..  if it still does not work , then you will need to use a VPN and change location from USA.  ..  you can also try scrolling down and clicking "view premium bandai in japan"

image.png.cd4093ea7f4dc447f2900fe5c514384a.png

Also the if you sent that link to your Friend in Japan , they will be able to see it just fine.   you can also sent that link to your proxy to help you place the order too. 

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000166339

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

What's the going rate for shipping the 31AX to the US? AE charged me 5,990Yen, 10Yen cheaper than Luna Park shipping 😀.

not the going rate but some good rates.  , price can be higher or lower depends on their shipping account and or shipping boxes used.

HLJ

image.png.992f87c3e4f8ff6f086112303b7ab0aa.png

8 hours ago, weiser21 said:

What's the going rate for shipping the 31AX to the US? AE charged me 5,990Yen, 10Yen cheaper than Luna Park shipping 😀.

They charged me Y5810 using DHL. Though I don't remember choosing any shipping option so I'm assuming for US-based, it's automatic DHL.

6 hours ago, F360 said:

not the going rate but some good rates.  , price can be higher or lower depends on their shipping account and or shipping boxes used.

HLJ

image.png.992f87c3e4f8ff6f086112303b7ab0aa.png

Funny how the EMS selection says 'Customer Favorite', when in fact in today's situation, it's the expensive option. And it's longer compared to DHL and FedEx. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Funny how the EMS selection says 'Customer Favorite', when in fact in today's situation, it's the expensive option. And it's longer compared to DHL and FedEx. :rolleyes:

I noticed that, too. Historically it was probably true, but these days, not so much--unless customers like paying more and waiting longer. I also noticed that during HLJ's recent "20% off shipping" sale that they pushed HARD through what seemed like daily email promotions and reminders about items sitting in your Private Warehouse, only Surface and EMS were discounted (at least for US-based customers). That made EMS a few bucks cheaper than FedEx and DHL. Not that great of a deal, but at least shipping was a little less than the price of the item I was shipping (the new Hasegawa GBP kit).

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

They charged me Y5810 using DHL. Though I don't remember choosing any shipping option so I'm assuming for US-based, it's automatic DHL.

¥5810 for me as well. Same experience on the shipping option. Received an email saying that I'd be told the price of shipping. Wasn't sure if they were going to use EMS or DHL. I think Mandarake is still operating that way, too.

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

lol. yeah. . but I think its still a favorite for people that can use it to bypass custom fees.