Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Hayate Type

jvmacross

@Jumbo - Its like playing a lottery and hoping that you get a large gift when you do win. For this event, it’s you very own copy of Haya Haya’s 31ax being sent by the website sponsor before anyone gets their copy. 

A few years ago, it was Haya Haya’s 31j Kei that was up for a lottery draw and you can own it before anyone else it. Drawback was that the Kei was also available in secondary shop websites and proxies when it came available. 

2 hours ago, borgified said:

@Jumbo - Its like playing a lottery and hoping that you get a large gift when you do win. For this event, it’s you very own copy of Haya Haya’s 31ax being sent by the website sponsor before anyone gets their copy. 

A few years ago, it was Haya Haya’s 31j Kei that was up for a lottery draw and you can own it before anyone else it. Drawback was that the Kei was also available in secondary shop websites and proxies when it came available. 

Hayate's 31J Kai if I'm not mistaken was available during one of the previous Tamashii event. It entered the lottery draw after the said event.

22 hours ago, borgified said:

ohhh i see thx you 

So those chest LEDs must help Haya Haya to improve is dance moves when he needs to vent out his stress (or when he gets reemed out by Fre Fre). :lol:

Edit: I sort of know what is going on, however still need to Delta Live eventually; and no I can’t find a link for it for those who want it see it right now like it’s a matter of life and death. 

Edited by borgified

21 hours ago, borgified said:

It’s an early release of Haya Haya’s 31ax with the Unicorn Reaper Itasha.

The regular release has that itasha though so it's really just an early release right? Nothing special to track down unless you need to have it first 

I've been Delta-adverse since seeing the show, but I can't deny how nice this valk looks. I think I want to pick it up along with the super parts. I'm seeing this as sold out on HLJ, but that's just for the first edition with the Walkure stand, right? Are we thinking this one might be sold by US distributors? I seem to remember a survey asking if I planned to buy any of 3 valks, one of which was the YF-19. Was this listed on there?

@100mega - If you want to get Alto YF-29 Full Set now and not wait, poke on secondary shops like Jungle, AmiAmi and Manda. 

Shipping by DHL will be pricey, however you can go with EMS (if your country does allow for the service). 

I really want to see Haya Haya’s 31ax when it gets released. The one presented on by Tamashii Nations online still looks off to me personally. 

14 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Because they took pre-orders for the Hayate for so long there's no telling if they'll get what they order from Bandai.

They do the same thing with every release. I've gotten all of my stuff from them lately without fail.

Edited by sqidd

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

How many things have you ordered from them have had less than a minute sell-out times across all other websites?

They never sell out as they never sell at MSRP, always at a markup. Their shipping is also always above other shops, not that that gets you better packaging.

Edited by weiser21

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

How many things have you ordered from them have had less than a minute sell-out times across all other websites?

I think it's three or four. I haven't been buying from them long. They're my go to sop for Macross stuff now. I can get my order in before PO night and not have to worry about it. Yeah, I pay a markup. WORTH IT.

That said, after the NY garbage I NEVER let my ability to chargeback expire at any shop.

Edited by sqidd