Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Hayate Type

jvmacross

10 hours ago, raptormesh said:

Kinda prefer the colors on the A over the AX. I want grey. I need grey. Give me all the grey. 

I agree!

I would go ape over DX versions of the Yamato low viz (woodland, urban, and stealth). 

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

@Gerli's post in the Zettai Live thread:

244470090-430326985096247-3076266924725270434-n.jpg.130acf10074a3bd4dc358872c1337796.jpg

244416141-430337881761824-603881583725701082-n.jpg.022fa6a73ff81f0abee6962fb562e487.jpg

If ever some of this will be available in DX form, I'll probably only get Arad's AX and its Super Pack if ever, and 31A's Armored Pack. :rolleyes:

But then, Bandai should RELEASE Arad's, Chuck's, and Kairos' TV Super Parts first. :aggressive:

Haha here we go again.....only getting one...or two...or....dang! Top of my head...Arad (for stealth colors), 06 (for 31A head), 31A armor pack (stealth colors, tho hayate's blue pack is nice with that orange splash) ...if am getting any...😅

speculation on bandai release...we have 31AX hayate, so prob mirage next, followed by the 06, chuck and arad last (as p-bandai 😅)

throw in armor pack in between somewhere...

wonder what is the 06 alphabet designation... 

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

Haha here we go again.....only getting one...or two...or....dang! Top of my head...Arad (for stealth colors), 06 (for 31A head), 31A armor pack (stealth colors, tho hayate's blue pack is nice with that orange splash) ...if am getting any...😅

speculation on bandai release...we have 31AX hayate, so prob mirage next, followed by the 06, chuck and arad last (as p-bandai 😅)

throw in armor pack in between somewhere...

wonder what is the 06 alphabet designation... 

Hahaha! Ofcourse! :lol: Coz I'm not planning on completing the squad this time around so I'll just focus on Arad's. ;) 

Btw, what do you mean by alphabet designation for 06? Do you mean like Delta 01, Delta 02, and so on? Or if it's the model designation like 31S, 31J, 31A, etc., for some reason this time around they were all designated as 31AX.

Apologies if I didn't understand it correctly. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! Ofcourse! :lol: Coz I'm not planning on completing the squad this time around so I'll just focus on Arad's. ;) 

Btw, what do you mean by alphabet designation for 06? Do you mean like Delta 01, Delta 02, and so on? Or if it's the model designation like 31S, 31J, 31A, etc., for some reason this time around they were all designated as 31AX.

Apologies if I didn't understand it correctly. :rolleyes:

Yea the S, J, E designations...so arad would probably be 31AXS...and chuck would be 31AXE! Maybe they haven’t officially updated it yet..?

6 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Yea the S, J, E designations...so arad would probably be 31AXS...and chuck would be 31AXE! Maybe they haven’t officially updated it yet..?

Got it. But then, they already labeled Hayate's latest DX figure as VF-31AX Kairos Plus (Hayate Immelman Unit), right? So I doubt that they will change it down the line and call it VF-31AXJ upon release?

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Got it. But then, they already labeled Hayate's latest DX figure as VF-31AX Kairos Plus (Hayate Immelman Unit), right? So I doubt that they will change it down the line and call it VF-31AXJ upon release?

Oh yea they did hayate’s. But hayates head unit is basically the same as the A(oops take that back...it’s not), so I might thk that to be ok, similar for chuck and the 06? Arad’s and mirages head forms however are different...maybe they did decide to drop alphabet designations but if so it’s a pity...cos that’s been a trademark macross valk concept as per number of head lasers or visor shape would determine if u are the bossman or hotshot pilot or merely an observer(radar) ..😅😆

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Oh yea they did hayate’s. But hayates head unit is basically the same as the A(oops take that back...it’s not), so I might thk that to be ok, similar for chuck and the 06? Arad’s and mirages head forms however are different...maybe they did decide to drop alphabet designations but if so it’s a pity...cos that’s been a trademark macross valk concept as per number of head lasers or visor shape would determine if u are the bossman or hotshot pilot or merely an observer(radar) ..😅😆

Agree. They did remove something unique when it comes to the Valkyries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jvmacross changed the title to Bandai VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Hayate Type
20 hours ago, borgified said:

I not surprised as no one even looks at the past posts and jumps to the most recent done. 

if you took the time to read past posts @kajnrig, you would know that Mirage’s 31 ax has a newer noggin. 

We should have a thread about noggin designs and nothing else is allowed in there.

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Here's a thought @sqidd. Why don't you create a thread for all the Macross valks's head sculpts page and have further discussions on it? I don't think it's made yet, however you love posting on this website right?  

9nohQh4.jpg

We already have a thread discussing Macross Mecha in the Movies and TV Series section in case you guys are interested.

If it's just mecha description and no discussions needed, we can browse our favorite Macross Mecha Manual. But since MMM still lacking the Delta series, we can just check Macross Wiki for it.

:good: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...