Funny Comics thread

hachi

Warning: I know that this has some kind of 'fusion' flavor to it due to the abomination at the bottom, but hopefully it passes since it has most of the original series design in it. I'm posting this just for fun, but let me know if this is not allowed for this board.

Ok so I got a pen tablet earlier this year and I have been working on this on and off over several weeks. It's not polished since I'm new to digital art and yeah, I did trace over screenshots to make the work faster. My main goal was to just get it done as practice for familiarizing myself with the pen tablet. Most of it was done on Medibang Paint with resizing done via paint.net program. I got the idea after I saw some Macross comic art in the miotd site, but those were in Japanese and I couldn't understand them.

image.png.3e26f59a311577c011904950ceb8f428.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 1:57 AM, hachi said:

Warning: I know that this has some kind of 'fusion' flavor to it due to the abomination at the bottom, but hopefully it passes since it has most of the original series design in it. I'm posting this just for fun, but let me know if this is not allowed for this board.

Ok so I got a pen tablet earlier this year and I have been working on this on and off over several weeks. It's not polished since I'm new to digital art and yeah, I did trace over screenshots to make the work faster. My main goal was to just get it done as practice for familiarizing myself with the pen tablet. Most of it was done on Medibang Paint with resizing done via paint.net program. I got the idea after I saw some Macross comic art in the miotd site, but those were in Japanese and I couldn't understand them.

image.png.3e26f59a311577c011904950ceb8f428.png

Hey Hikaru...

cat-dj.gif.6d82b2fd34c7813934e9b8d1e689035d.gif

...there are plenty more idols that need rescuing.😁