2021-06-24 Update

1 minute ago, Special Sauce said:

Don't know if it's just my network here at work but I can't see the reputation numbers on anyone's posts.

They turned that one off deliberately a while back.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:10 AM, Special Sauce said:

How long ago is a while?  Doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I could see it?

'bout a year?

They turned off the upvotes and downvotes entirely, leaving only the "Like" button, and removed the display of the upvotes/downvotes on posts that had them.

You still get notified if someone likes your post, but you can only see it on your profile page.

3 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

'bout a year?

They turned off the upvotes and downvotes entirely, leaving only the "Like" button, and removed the display of the upvotes/downvotes on posts that had them.

You still get notified if someone likes your post, but you can only see it on your profile page.

Ok.  I could still see the amount of likes, as it pertains to the reputation in green text above the post count as recently as about a week ago.  Now I no longer see them.  I wasn't sure if something had changed but it sounds like it has from what you're saying.  

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I miss the member's ranking badges though. No more accidental 'Galactic Diva' replies from new members. :db:

Hahaha! Maybe that's why now it has Rank: Title (x/15)  when you hover on the badge now.

Now it's gonna be thanks "Members".

At least it shows how much more till the next rank now.

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

Hahaha! Maybe that's why now it has Rank: Title (x/15)  when you hover on the badge now.

Now it's gonna be thanks "Members".

At least it shows how much more till the next rank now.

Hahaha! You're right. :lol: 

Looks like the edit button has disappeared from posts we’ve made.

I know a lot of folks in the For Sale section use that feature to update their first post, either when they change prices or get items sold.

EDIT:  Thanks, @azrael!   WHY DO THEY CHANGE THINGS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGING 'EM?!!?111/??? 😁

Edited by Mog

15 minutes ago, Mog said:

Looks like the edit button has disappeared from posts we’ve made.

I know a lot of folks in the For Sale section use that feature to update their first post, either when they change prices or get items sold.

It's in the "..." pulldown menu.