October 2021 Release
Y3000

1990年の発売以来、長年にわたり発売されていなかったSDバルキリーが復活!
■劇場版『超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか』に登場する、可変戦闘機バルキリーの各種機体。
■VF-1S+ストライクパック、VF-1J+アーマード装備、VF-1A+スーパーパック、VE-1エリントシーカーの4機体セット。
■各機体はSDながら差し替えでファイター、ガウォーク、バトロイドの3形態に変形。  

【付属品】
■ホイルシール×1

SD Valkyrie, which has not been released for many years since its release in 1990, is back!
■ Various types of variable fighter Valkyrie that appear in the movie version "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?"
■ VF-1S + Strike Pack, VF-1J + Armored Equipment, VF-1A + Super Pack, VE-1 Elite Seeker 4 aircraft set.
■ Each aircraft is transformed into 3 forms of fighter, gawalk, and batroid by replacing it with SD.  

【accessories】
■ Foil sticker x 1

BM211021.jpg

BM211022.jpg

BM211023.jpg

BM211024.jpg

BM211025.jpg

Bandai SD Macross Valkyrie Special Set 2
October 2021 Release
Y3000

1990年の発売以来、長年にわたり発売されていなかったSDバルキリープラモデルが仕様も新たに登場!  
■TVアニメ『超時空要塞マクロス』および、劇場版『超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか』に登場する可変戦闘機バルキリーの各種機体。
■VF-1J(一条機)+ストライクパック、VF-1A(一条機)+スーパーパック、VF-1J(マックス機)+スーパーパック、VF-1J(ミリア機)+スーパーパックの4機体セット。
■各機体はSDながら差し替えでファイター、ガウォーク、バトロイドの3形態に変形。  

【付属品】
■ホイルシール×1

The SD Valkyrie plastic model, which has not been released for many years since its release in 1990, has a new specification!  
■ Various types of variable fighter Valkyrie that appears in the TV anime "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross" and the movie version "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?"
■ VF-1J (Ichijo machine) + Strike pack, VF-1A (Ichijo machine) + Super pack, VF-1J (Max machine) + Super pack, VF-1J (Milia machine) + Super pack 4 aircraft set.
■ Each aircraft is transformed into 3 forms of fighter, gawalk, and batroid by replacing it with SD.  

【accessories】
■ Foil sticker x 1

BM211026.jpg

BM211027.jpg

BM211028.jpg

BM211029.jpg

BM211030.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

Those are pretty cool and very cheap.3000Y for a set?!?

Hopefully these sell well and they make other sets with more variations. Always liked these kits and their Chibi characteristics.

IIRC, the heads on the VF-1A was modded by member here to fit on the 1/55 and it looks better than the TT/Bandai head.

I've seen a few of these over the last few years and always assumed they were scratchbuilds or obscure resin kits. :lol:

Are these from the same era/technology as the recent vintage 1:144/1:200 re-pops? Because phew, as glad as I am to have those kits, they have... problems.

10 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

I just PO'd both sets from HLJ. So nice to just easily pre-order something. 

Same here. Saw the news about the kits Thursday morning while eating breakfast, went to HLJ, and quickly placed the PO before heading into work. Nice change from the usual PO Madness.

• 3 months later...
  • seti88 changed the title to Bandai SD Macross kits
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got my payment notice for these guys. So excited. I have fond memories of picking up the originals at some fancy toy store in the Ginza District on a childhood trip to Japan back when I barely knew what Macross was - just that these guys looked like the Robotech ships. 

And agreed - that build up looks amazing. I'll be impressed if I can put on the stickers properly. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/14/2022 at 5:20 PM, nightmareB4macross said:

I just received these. Apparently, Set 2 has parts to make a VE-1.

Pretty neat.

They're actually quite nice little kits, I've built some.

Pretty detailed given the size, styling, and transformation. Look very nice with some basic paintwork.

7 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They're actually quite nice little kits, I've built some.

Pretty detailed given the size, styling, and transformation. Look very nice with some basic paintwork.

I have a few sets of the originals and bought these pretty cheap. I found the additional VE-1 parts as a nice surprise.

Do you have pics of your builds?

Would you mind sharing?

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Here's one. Just stickers, panel lines, and a few small paint apps.

Next time I'd probably paint the whole visor, though the sticker doesn't look too bad.

20221120_193354.jpg

Pretty cool.

I agree, paint is definitely the way to go.