Nichimo (Nichimoco) 1/200 Macross Model Kit (18) Piece Collection SOLD

Hello,

(20) years of MW membership, 100% positive feedback and more than $50,000 in successful sales.  Collection sold as a set, I'm not breaking them up.  Buyer will pay the shipping total (DHL or EMS) after the items are enroute and we have the shipping total receipt, although a deposit of $100 will be required.

All were purchased New and sold as Mint In Box, I never built them.  Kept away from the light in a non-smoking/pet free home.  All boxes in great like new condition except the #9 & #10 which have minor creases due to insufficient packaging by the seller.  Nichimo kits are getting harder to find by the day, and especially in new condition.  If there's some you don't need, feel free to resell them for a profit.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family or add 4% to the total to cover the fees I'll incur.  If you find a lower price for a particular item in brand new MIB condition "Buy It Now", please send me a link to my messenger and I'll do my best to match the price.

(18) pieces, each box has (2) complete model kits inside in different plastic colors, so you can make a total of (36) models!  They include decals, instructions, and screws.  They seem to sell for $12+ each on average depending upon rarity.  #13 & #14 have duplicates:  SOLD

Thanks,

Christopher  :hi:

IMG_20201220_153601.jpg

IMG_20201220_154001.jpg

Edited by ChristopherB
SOLD

• ChristopherB changed the title to Nichimo (Nichimoco) 1/200 Macross Model Kit (18) Piece Collection $144

Those kits are awesome-and especially since you get 2x kits in each box. On the side they even encourage you to modify and customize the kits.
Finding them in a lot nowdays is quite rare!

(courtesy of google translate)
A kit with 2 colors, the original color of the various assembly illustrations in 2 colors and the backup parts.  Make it as it is and enjoy the two.  You can also combine the two colors to create a more colorful model.  The color of the print and baht may be slightly different.  )

You can use this backup part when bending or unfolding your arms and legs to create your own image with this material kit.  It is a material kit that you can use properly and enjoy remodeling (modification).  Be careful not to get injured when remodeling.)

image.png.3b01a72144dff63789d3023068da4c5d.png

• ChristopherB changed the title to Nichimo (Nichimoco) 1/200 Macross Model Kit (18) Piece Collection SOLD

Hello Shawn,

Thank you very much for your comments, you're really the expert on these kits, and I hope you're doing well!  I'm very happy to report that Gabe Q purchased the collection, and I appreciate his interest.

Sincerely,

Christopher