MISB/New Bandai Hi-metal (R) 1/100 VF-1J Max & Milia Valkyrie w/ Missile Effect Sets: $450 Sale Price

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Twenty years of MW membership, 100% positive feedback and more than $50,000 in successful sales not including eBay, which would be another $75,000.  Collection sold as sets, shipping will be via DHL, buyer pays the expense and I'll send a picture of the official receipt.

All were purchased new and I never displayed them.  All boxes are very nice, VF-1D some creases but not too bad.  Kept away from the light in a non-smoking pet free home.  I'm selling several sets for $500 each, please let me know which collection you're interested in.  I prefer not to mix up the sets since each one is exactly $500.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family or add 4% to the total to cover the fees I'll incur.  If you find a lower price for a particular item in brand new MISB condition "Buy It Now", please send me a link to my messenger and I'll do my best to match the price.

1.) HMR    VF-1J Super Max    $150

2.) HMR    VF-1J Super Milia    $150

3.) HMR    Missile Effect Set Tamashii    $130

4.) HMR    Missile Effect Set Tamashii    $130

Set #1 Total: $560 - $60 Package Deal Discount = $500 - $50 Sale = $450

1.) HMR    VE-1 Elint Seeker    $100

2.) HMR    VT-1 Super Ostrich    $100

3.) HMR    VF-1A Super Hikaru    $115

4.) HMR    VF-1S Strike Roy Tamashii    $125

5.) HMR    VF-2SS + SAP Nexx    $120

Set #2: SOLD

1.) HMR    VF-1D Valkyrie        $125

2.) HMR    VF-1A Valkyrie CF    $100

3.) HMR    VF-4G Roy Custom    $100

4.) HMR    VF-1J GBP-1 Armored    $160

5.) HM    VF-1 Super Pack    $75

Set #3: SOLD

IMG_20210525_181459.jpg

IMG20210423195410[1].jpg

Edited by ChristopherB
Package Deal Sets

• ChristopherB changed the title to MISB/New Bandai Hi-metal (R) 1/100 Collection For Sale (14) Pieces $1,500

You are making it very tempting to get the GBP and another cannon fodder to customize as the black/red GBP. I'm seriously considering it now with the lowered prices (and maybe grabbing the vf-2 and vf-4 as well).

Thanks to both of you, please keep in mind I'm not selling individually at this time.  DHL is around a (3) hour trip back and forth, so I would rather sell as many at one time to the same customer as possible.

• ChristopherB changed the title to MISB/New Bandai Hi-metal (R) 1/100 Valkyrie & Missile Effect Sets: $500 Each

I recently purchased my dream project car, a 1977 Pontiac Firebird made to look like the Trans Am in Smokey and The Bandit, and the original QuadraJet carburetor is on it's last legs.  Unfortunately the backlog for a rebuild is quite long.  My friend recommended the Edelbrock 650 CFM with electric choke, so I decided to clear out some of my Macross collection that's in storage:  https://www.edelbrock.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=avs2+650+cfm+carburetor+with+electric+choke+in+satin+non+egr+1906 

Please consider purchasing one or all of my sets offered above, thanks in advance!  Burt Reynolds and I will greatly appreciate it.  😄

1977 Trans Am For Sale Marketplace (31).jpg

On 8/14/2021 at 3:34 AM, ChristopherB said:

I recently purchased my dream project car, a 1977 Pontiac Firebird made to look like the Trans Am in Smokey and The Bandit, and the original QuadraJet carburetor is on it's last legs.  Unfortunately the backlog for a rebuild is quite long.  My friend recommended the Edelbrock 650 CFM with electric choke, so I decided to clear out some of my Macross collection that's in storage:  https://www.edelbrock.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=avs2+650+cfm+carburetor+with+electric+choke+in+satin+non+egr+1906 

Please consider purchasing one or all of my sets offered above, thanks in advance!  Burt Reynolds and I will greatly appreciate it.  😄

1977 Trans Am For Sale Marketplace (31).jpg

Nice ride!  I just bought an Eddy AVS2 500CFM for my Ford 300/6 build that's going into my '69 van (if my machinist ever actually works on it).  It's an excellent quadrajet style carb that comes highly recommended because of it's ease of tuning and annular boosters (sprays fuel better).  Don't overlook the ignition too.  I had my distributor custom curved to my application and specs and got an MSD box.

• ChristopherB changed the title to MISB/New Bandai Hi-metal (R) 1/100 VF-1J Max & Milia Valkyrie w/ Missile Effect Sets: $450 Sale Price

@PontusThank you very much, and good luck with your 1969 van.  It's awesome to have a project to work on.  The Ford 300/6 is a great engine, someone offered me a Fox Body Mustang with it's original 6 cylinder engine.  The 2.3L 4 cylinder is much more common, followed by the 5.0L 302 which I had a 1991 GT in high school.   I would prefer to have the V8, but it's rare to find one with the 3.3L (200 cu in) I6 engine.

Last remaining Set #1 discounted by $50!  Limited time offer, Set #2 & #3 sold thanks to the buyers!  Only $450 for (4) items, that's around $112 each!