GRAND CANNON's Macross Toy Releases Thread

Just curious as to why GRAND CANNON's Macross Toy Releases Thread was unpinned in the toy section. While it's no longer updated, it's still a repository of roughly 15 years worth of prices and release dates that's difficult, if not impossible, to find anywhere else on the internet. And personally, I always felt that this was one of those threads that demonstrated the best of fan dedication and work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!!  Thanks for the kind words @TheLoneWolf!! 

I apologize for the lack of updates and am able to update them now (although I may need some help with the Arcadia releases as their website is not as "slacker-waited-too-long-to-update"-friendly as Bandai's are!)

Is there a way I can edit the posts using BB code?  If not, no worries - I'll figure it out.  All set.

I may adjust to Dark Mode as my browser is having issues swapping to Light Mode.  Found it.

Thanks again and hope all has been well!!

Adam

Edited by GRAND CANNON

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 9:55 AM, no3Ljm said:

Hey @Shawn. Is it ok if the Macross Maintenance can be pinned as well in the Toys section for people who's looking for some fixes and DIY on their figures?

Thanks.

Just to add, if there was a dedicated sub-folder (?) or separate section for toy maintenance...i.e. repairing/cleaning/dis-assembling (!) would be great.
Of course, may not have much content yet but if a section exists....well...chicken and egg situation ..