Posted (edited)

Looks like I'll be transplanting myself again. Rather than packing everything up and taking it with me, it seems like a good idea to pack up these items and ship them to someone else.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. PM me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote. Let me know if you want insurance when you provide the zip code. If you're local to Orange County, CA we can arrange a meet up with cash.

PRICES ASSUME FRIENDS/FAMILY PAYPAL PAYMENT. Want to pay me with a business transaction? Let me know and I'll adjust the price to include the fees and insurance.

I don't hold items. I tried to hold items for people once before and I botched it royally. 

Bandai DX Max VF-1A TV sealed - $old!

Bandai DX VF-1S Roy TV (with stand) sealed - $old!

Bandai DX YF-29 Alto Full Set version sealed - $old!

Bandai DX VF-31E Chuck Mustang sealed - $old!

Bandai DX Hikaru VF-1J Launch Edition - still sealed in CDJapan shipper box $old!

Toynami 1/100 Max TV VF-1A sealed - $old!

Bandai DX VF-1S Hikaru sealed - $old!

Toynami 1/100 Super Parts for VF-1J Hikaru (the colors work with any 1/100 VF-1) - $old!

KitzConcept Super Deformed Super Parts (accessory only) sealed - $old

SOC GX Dairugger Vehicle Voltron - $old

SOC GX GoLion Voltron - $old

Edited by jenius

@Bolt Right??? I think I'll probably be moving out on exactly the one year date. Fortunately, we're moving for good reasons though.

Bandai DX YF-29 is pending.

If anyone can find an item in the same condition available for less somewhere else, please shoot me a PM and let me know and I'll adjust prices accordingly. Thanks!

• jenius changed the title to Jenius' Brand New Toys for Sale! DX VF-1S Hikaru

Bump for Hikaru 1S... your dream DYRL toy awaits! Did I price it a little high? Shoot me a PM and let me know what you think is more fair.

• jenius changed the title to Jenius' Brand New Toys for Sale! DX VF-1S Hikaru & SOC Voltrons!

Added Voltrons! Like the other toys, they are new, sealed, they went straight from the shipper into storage and since I haven't had time to handle them yet, I'm letting them go to someone that will enjoy them more. As with other items, let me know if you think my price isn't on target. 

Dropped the price of the Hikaru DX VF-1S to $290 + Shipping. If you're curious about how much the DX would cost to ship, you can use the USPS calculator with these dimensions: 16 x 12 x 10 and 4lbs 6oz shipping from 92614.

• jenius changed the title to Jenius' Brand New Toys for Sale! SOC Voltrons (Dairugger & GoLion)!
  • jenius changed the title to Jenius' Brand New Toys all SOLD