Figma - Sinon from Sword Art Online

mickyg

My son's birthday is in a little over a month (June 20) and he's after the third figure for his Figma collection (has Kirito and Asuna).  I figured it'd be pretty straight forward to find one but wow, was I wrong!

Anyone have this in their collection, willing to part with it, and willing to do so for less than $150 shipped, in Australia?  Yeah, tough ask but I thought I'd try here first.

• 2 weeks later...

As per usual, when he sets his sights on something he wants, prior to his birthday, he inevitably ends up getting it.  This leaves this particular dad high and dry for gift ideas.  Every. Single. Time.

He's managed to score a BNIB from a seller in Sydney for $180 shipped.  So I guess that was a pretty decent price.

He's now decided he loves Sideshow Toys and wants a Captain Rex.  I think they're pretty amazing to look at but the price is a no-go.  Can't fault my son for his taste in quality toys, that's for sure....