RVF25 with Booster Packs and missiles

Mintox

I started this thread some time ago but I think the site has undergone a change and the old thread is gone. Anyway, ive decided to get back into building Macross so here is where I left off with my RVF25.

Test fitting the radar mount and basic fuselage done. Im adding two pilots as Im making this the dual seater version.

RVF_1.jpg

RVF_2.jpg

7 hours ago, derex3592 said:

@Mintox - Perhaps just posting your work in the "What's Lying On Your Workbench" thread instead of starting a separate thread just for your current model would be a better and cleaner approach. :good:

Can it be moved back into the core thread? Happy to follow any rules. 

11 hours ago, joscasle said:

Great news. Love your builds!!!

Cheers Skull Leader. Im doing two of these, one with the booster packs and another without but in a grey sort of low vis scheme. 

Great! Can't wait to see more of your progress.

As to here or the other thread, I'd say leave it as its own thread. 'What's Lying On You Workbench' feels more like a glimpse of current projects, rather than an in-depth look at one.

Edited by Thom

This part caused me grief with the VF-25S. The two white parts are plastic squares cut and glued to the top of the launchers where the hatches will hinge. Having sanded them down Ive sanded them too much such that there is no holes either side for the hatch to clip in and hinge. Anyway easy fix and Ill redrill the holes for the hatch hinges so should be better than the kit part was.

RVF_3.jpg

And it looks like this...

RVF_4.thumb.jpg.5de34bc7a9bde0798cd6b52cdb282a08.jpg

Edited by Mintox