Hentai Dojinshi from legacy page

Extremely SFW only...and even THAT is going to be a VERY light MAYBE.
"Misa and Hikaru do something to Bodolza", even worded safely is not something I think I REALLY want to read about here.

Documenting some of the SAFER covers as I had done is probably ok as a Macross completionist, but everything else should be left to the actual buyer of the items.
And even that MAYBE....final judgement to be 'If I don't like it I'm going to ask it be removed'...sorry can't really give more at this time.

We don't have an 18 or older member filter, so consider everything could be read by a 10 year old please.

one of the reasons I wanted to do this, was to warn some people of the non standard content in some of these issues, in case they were trying to collect them.

This is actually how I got started in collecting dojinshi, I looked up the titles and showed images of the covers to dojin store staff and asked around.

By most dojin standards they are pretty tame, but certain issues have had bad reactions from some other Macross fans I showed them to in IRL. So it might be helpful to warn others that might try to do what I have.

Edited by Bariaburu Faita