Jump to content

Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie


jvmacross

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, twich said:

Video not available in the USA.

 

8 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I guess they need permission from HG for any TV/DYRL video releases :(
Or maybe they just forgot to turn off the geo-fencing...but suspect that is not the case

image.thumb.png.f95995b8e1b5e07871341a5aa39f25c6.png

Yeah I had to use a VPN through Tokyo to watch. It's just the pics that have been posted and then the SDFM episode with GBP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm telling you I'm ret-conning the GBP design and those are Armored GLOVES
Those are just gigantic!

image.thumb.png.717a3c83f63bd908603fc722bbfed2c5.png

 

Otherwise when you need to eject the armor, the hands gotta come off too because they certainly are sliding into the arms during transformation :)

image.thumb.png.e574638f62f586f3dfb31cbd4e49eed0.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

cs_armored_lp (2).jpg

So I guess I'm in for both the stand-alone and the combo sets.....looks great!!

Hikaru watching Miss Minmay contest:

Imma gonna fire my load!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I'm telling you I'm ret-conning the GBP design and those are Armored GLOVES
Those are just gigantic!

image.thumb.png.717a3c83f63bd908603fc722bbfed2c5.png

 

Otherwise when you need to eject the armor, the hands gotta come off too because they certainly are sliding into the arms during transformation :)

image.thumb.png.e574638f62f586f3dfb31cbd4e49eed0.png

But the arm armor splits in two so it does not need to slide off or on.....you must be thinking about that clunky 1/55 GBP armor from the olden days!! :drinks:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

Tamashii Web Shop Premium Bandai Store DX Chogokin VF-1J Compatible Armored Parts Set
Japan-only Item

 

cs_armored_lp.jpg

 

A set of armored parts corresponding to the already released "DX Chogokin VF-1J Valkyrie (Ichijo Kaiki)" (sold separately) is now available. Check here for
"DX Chogokin VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (Ichijo Kaiki)" scheduled to be released at general stores in September 2021 !

 

 Appearance work   The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
 Main product contents  ・ A set of armored parts
 ・ Replacement round wrist left
 and right・ Large grip wrist left
 and right・ Replacement VF-1J head
 ・ Pilot figure (atmospheric equipment)
 ・ Boarding cockpit seat
 ・ Pedestal attachment
 Main product materials  ABS * Die-cast is not used for this product.
 Product size  -
 Target age  15 years old ~
 CLUB TAMASHII
 MEMBERS
 Miles earned 20180330_tamashii_ctm_btn.png
 132 miles * Premium Bandai cooperation is required after membership registration.
 * Miles will be reflected when delivery is completed.
 * Premium Bandai points will also be awarded as usual.
 * For details, please check the dedicated site for "CLUB TAMASHII MEMBERS" .
 Remarks
 Before purchase: Please be sure to read. 
 * The actual product may differ slightly.
 * Appearance such as coloring may vary slightly depending on the product.
 * Product specifications and shipping dates are subject to change without notice.
 * Orders may not be accepted when the planned number is reached.
  In addition, if there are many requests, we may re-accept.
 Please be aware of the above before browsing.
 Number of orders accepted  6 pieces per person
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No-I'm  saying trying to retract those monster hands into the ARMs of the vf-1 when transforming back to fighter would probably leave a couple dents...

 

I hope these little missile covers can be set on securely or they will most certainly get lost..the Yamato 1/48s were notoriously loose

image.thumb.png.7fce1e1eced00342e7133eabdc5ac2d4.pngimage.thumb.png.90e7a5ea910a44a5299a2b65fc7e783d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But you can now get all the Delta valks your heart desires! :P

So who can do the photoshop math on the valk nose cone?
It is bent/opened backwards at the 180 degree setting right?

On my J, when I bend it back like that, it touches the wings, so does that mean it is open in the back?
I can't imagine another 2mm of plastic fully enclosing it, but maybe/probably/for sure.

image.thumb.png.7926745c782057e218497311d09e09fa.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, borgified said:

Anyone trashing the Aracdia 1/60 versions? :lol:

I'm trying to get both if possible, otherwise it's the official release date. 

 

I’m gonna keep my gray google Yamato version and still pick up the DX GBP.  Gotta have both scales right?!? B))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Shawn said:

But you can now get all the Delta valks your heart desires! :P

So who can do the photoshop math on the valk nose cone?
It is bent/opened backwards at the 180 degree setting right?

On my J, when I bend it back like that, it touches the wings, so does that mean it is open in the back?
I can't imagine another 2mm of plastic fully enclosing it, but maybe/probably/for sure.

image.thumb.png.7926745c782057e218497311d09e09fa.png

Probably it opens at the back. But I can't seem to find any seam from this angle.

dx_GBP_1000156477_5.jpg

 

Comparing the two images below, I can't tell how far the cone should be bend.

item_0000012634_cWlN9kC7_10.thumb.jpg.5108a48023b194bbd055b4c1add82627.jpg 1000156477_2.thumb.jpg.4c6916c62898da032d5c88a3e8560434.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GBP looking good baybeh!:wub: 

Glad they doing a stand alone pack with replacement head. B))

Gargantuan armored gloves check! :D Something arcadia's reactive armor set needed...

But still i wished they gave some other posed hands...no biggie...

I wonder if the vf-1's gunpod can somehow be held...which it looks like the forearm armor would block it....

Curious how the bundle would look like and its pricing. No flight stand, but an armor pack this time?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • jvmacross changed the title to Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, seti88 said:

GBP looking good baybeh!:wub: 

Glad they doing a stand alone pack with replacement head. B))

Gargantuan armored gloves check! :D Something arcadia's reactive armor set needed...

But still i wished they gave some other posed hands...no biggie...

I wonder if the vf-1's gunpod can somehow be held...which it looks like the forearm armor would block it....

Curious how the bundle would look like and its pricing. No flight stand, but an armor pack this time?

 

Wait....it can't hold the gunpod...PO cancelled!

 

But now we know what Bandai will include as exclusives to the the combo set! :rolleyes:

Edited by jvmacross
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Wait....it can't hold the gunpod...PO cancelled!

 

But now we know what Bandai will include as exclusives to the the combo set! :rolleyes:

Bandai'd? LOL

Want closed fist clown hands.....get them exclusively with the combo set! :drinks:

item_0000013603_OBa6b2Ua_106.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • jvmacross changed the title to Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...