Jump to content

Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie


jvmacross

Recommended Posts

My combo pack just shipped DHL from HLJ, if anybody else ordered from them.  Still haven't heard boo from Bombusbee, but I'm sure they'll come through.  I've ordered a bunch of TFs through them and even the orders that got lost in the mail, they made right.

 

 

Their shipping charges, are another story, though.....

Edited by mantisfists
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, mantisfists said:

My combo pack just shipped DHL from HLJ, if anybody else ordered from them.  Still haven't heard boo from Bombusbee, but I'm sure they'll come through.  I've ordered a bunch of TFs through them and even the orders that got lost in the mail, they made right.

 

 

Their shipping charges, are another story, though.....

How much was shipping?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jvmacross said:

That would be a cool diorama using DX....maybe just use a Yamato TV VF-1A Kakizaki...

The image is from Macross Model Hobby Handbook....

hobby_handbook_front.jpg

large.1293959747_GBPillustrationMacrossH

The image in question is out of focus yet the questionable image is in focus. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Mine I ordered last night (after my earlier Amazon Japan seller cancelled...) ran $390 with Amazon shipping.

They had a seller shipping direct to the US last night?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@jvmacross -  Remember about asking if the DX solo GBP chest armour will fit on the 1d? I said that the two seater canopy if different than the single seater and guess what... 

Another forum member on another Macross thread has done it and his reply: " Ok, so the chest part is actually just sitting there thanks to gravity. Yeah it does not click in, but it was hilarious for a few minutes at least."

Edit: @Duymon -  Amiami will send you the invoice of payment hopefully this week, as they just got stock in Saturday and will be going through the list of people that pre-ordered it from them. 

 

VF-1D_Armored.jpg

Edited by borgified
Link to comment
Share on other sites

damn it, :angry:,  Paypal got me again with their conversion rate., :(

I normally  don't keep money in my Paypal blance, but  the time when forgot to transfer my paypal balance out,...... the  auto billing used my balance first before the creditcard conversion .:aggressive:   .   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yes, they did. Not the cheapest, but shipped via Amazon at least, so that wasn't too bad of a cost.

Man, that must have been a short window. I've been monitoring it like crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, drumondo said:

Hopefully some people with Luna Park orders had their tracking go live today. Spoke to their live chat and they said that half of their orders shipped out.

I'm not one of the lucky ones.

Me to. Still waiting for my tracking from luna to go live. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, drumondo said:

Hopefully some people with Luna Park orders had their tracking go live today. Spoke to their live chat and they said that half of their orders shipped out.

I'm not one of the lucky ones.

Mine is live and alreday in the States. Small chance I will get it today. Definitely tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bombusbee sent me a notice to pay.  $370 (minus deposit) plus $61 for shipping.  Came out to $414.  I'm going to cancel my preorder as the email says the deposit is refundable and I already have an armor bundle from HLJ arriving tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Bombusbee sent me a notice to pay.  $370 (minus deposit) plus $61 for shipping.  Came out to $414.  I'm going to cancel my preorder as the email says the deposit is refundable and I already have an armor bundle from HLJ arriving tomorrow.

Same here. That’s too steep for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Bombusbee sent me a notice to pay.  $370 (minus deposit) plus $61 for shipping.  Came out to $414.  I'm going to cancel my preorder as the email says the deposit is refundable and I already have an armor bundle from HLJ arriving tomorrow.

Holy smokes. I paid less than that with the "late fee". And it's going to be here today.

You can get one on Okini for a couple bucks less right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • jvmacross changed the title to Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...