Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie

jvmacross

1 minute ago, borgified said:

@kkx and @Norland -  I've got the email of payment a week after Amiami had stock in. Paid the full amount last week Thursday, shipped out just this  Tuesday, now at DHL's distribution hub in YVR with delivery tommorow mid-afternoon. 

Amiami is slow in sending stuff out, however you'll get it. Is it that desperate to get your DX fix right away?? You might as well propose to it now and then marry it when it gets here like its now or never. 

I already got mine a couple of weeks ago. I never heard anything from AmiAmi a week after they were shipping things out so I contacted them on their website and that got things moving. I was suggesting to kkx to contact them if he hasn't already.

3 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

Has anyone who ordered the Combo from Nin-Nin gotten any communication from them? It's been sitting at "under preparation" status for 2 weeks now. They've usually come through for me, but the 6-month Paypal deadline is creeping up in 2 weeks and I'm a bit anxious.

I posted here of my communications with Nin Nin. I did reach out to them after generating a ticket and a rep replied they would ship by the end of next week, which is this week and as of Thursday night right now, no updates..They better ship my stuff soon with the big move supposedly complete by now. My 6 month deadline with Paypal is like 10 days from now, I will initiate Paypal dispute unless I hear from them by early next week.😡

1 hour ago, Norland said:

I already got mine a couple of weeks ago. I never heard anything from AmiAmi a week after they were shipping things out so I contacted them on their website and that got things moving. I was suggesting to kkx to contact them if he hasn't already.

I did reach out to them following your advise and that get things going. It took a few back and forth to finally pay for it fully (changing payment method will reset the status and it will be back human intervention to get shipping estimate again).

And since then, no change in status. It is stuck at "preparing shipment" for all these time.

I am not too impatient, just worry that they do not have the item at hand.

Edited by kkx

I received a couple of Arnored VF-1Js from Okiniland and one of them is broken 😪

Have you had a similar experience with Okini? I'm going to fill a RMA and see what happens, hopefully I'm able to return it and get a new one since they have stock at the moment of writing this.

Any advice?

20211014_161729.jpg

20211014_161759.jpg

20211014_161817.jpg

20211014_161840.jpg

20211014_161846.jpg

20211014_162221.jpg

Edited by betocc

19 minutes ago, betocc said:

I received a couple of Arnored VF-1Js from Okiniland and one of them is broken 😪

Have you had a similar experience with Okini? I'm going to fill a RMA and see what happens, hopefully I'm able to return it and get a new one since they have stock at the moment of writing this.

Any advice?

<images snipped>

Man that sucks.

At least if you only plan to display in battroid, you don't need the swing bar to be connected. For gerwalk and fighter, I think it is required to keep it nice and tight. Hope you can get a replacement.

Last time I had a faulty DX VF-1J (original release) from Amiami (faulty wing flap), and they replaced it, even though they were completely sold out. I hope Okini will help you out.

4 hours ago, betocc said:

Any advice?

20211014_161729.jpg

20211014_161759.jpg

20211014_161817.jpg

20211014_161840.jpg

20211014_161846.jpg

20211014_162221.jpg

I'm surprised this isn't more common really. I imagine that these would be a pretty good part to have available 3D printed.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I'm surprised this isn't more common really. I imagine that these would be a pretty good part to have available 3D printed.

Might be a side-effect of shipping in battroid form. More stress on the joint that way, whereas in fighter there's a few more pegs holding everything together.

So I generated yet another ticket with Nin Nin for updates as their "move" should supposedly be completed by now today being the 15th. I am sorry to inform you that the following is the reply received;

Thank you for contacting Nin-Nin Game! We hope this message finds you well!

I have checked your order and unfortunately, the move is still ongoing. We are also receiving incoming delayed shipments from our suppliers therefore we are still sorting our inventory. To elaborate further, we are a small team with limited office and warehouse space, and our items are also located in our supplier's warehouses due to our limited space. When an order is made, we will contact our supplier to have the items sent to our primary warehouse so we could have our logistics team work on it!

Most delays on a customer's orders are caused by our previous situation and while we could not do anything but wait for our suppliers and the situation to get better, especially with the delays caused by this pandemic situation. Therefore, we are moving the whole inventory and will be receiving more from our suppliers later, so we will obviously need time to sort everything in place for a better operations in the future. At the moment we are expecting to finish the move within two weeks.

We would appreciate your patience and please bear with us as our team are finishing the move. If you would like to cancel your order instead, we could help you to refund via voucher with full purchase value + ¥1000 included. Let us know what you would think and we will be waiting for your response!

Thank you and best regards,
Agnes
The Nin-Nin Team

Two weeks from now on I will be well out of the 6 month purchase protection with Paypal. Sick and tired of their lame excuses, and they're offering me a voucher?..like I will ever shop there again. I am disputing it right now on Paypal for a full refund.:angry:

Edited by Angesdad

4 hours ago, Angesdad said:

Two weeks from now on I will be well out of the 6 month purchase protection with Paypal. Sick and tired of their lame excuses, and they're offering me a voucher?..like I will ever shop there again. I am disputing it right now on Paypal for a full refund.:angry:

....so it really was a win-win choice.....you get your refund (not credit) and if you get banned, you weren't planning on doing future business with them anyway......smart move... :good:

50 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

....so it really was a win-win choice.....you get your refund (not credit) and if you get banned, you weren't planning on doing future business with them anyway......smart move... :good:

Nin Nin can ban me all they want from their "premium" shopping privileges. Talking about a 2nd NY on the rise.. 

I am aware a number of members here have also ordered with them. I suggest you check your eligibility period if payment was made with Paypal, and inquire with them regarding your order.

Edited by Angesdad

9 minutes ago, Angesdad said:

Nin Nin can ban me all they want from their "premium" shopping privileges. Talking about a 2nd NY on the rise.. 

I am aware a number of members here have also ordered with them. I suggest you check your eligibility period if payment was made with Paypal, and inquire with them regarding your order.

Sound advice....hope things work out to your satisfaction...

Bottom line. Ninni nin nin should know that people are not going to let their PP protections expire. They have two options:

-Get the stuff delivered before the 6mo are up.

-Refund their order then send them an invoice for a new order thus re-starting the 6mo clock.

I hops a TON of people cancel their orders and leave Ninni nin ni with a ton of stock on their hands. From what I am seeing the GBP combo packs are not flying off the shelves. And going for pretty cheap on places like feeBay, etc.

15 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Bottom line. Ninni nin nin should know that people are not going to let their PP protections expire. They have two options:

-Get the stuff delivered before the 6mo are up.

-Refund their order then send them an invoice for a new order thus re-starting the 6mo clock.

I hops a TON of people cancel their orders and leave Ninni nin ni with a ton of stock on their hands. From what I am seeing the GBP combo packs are not flying off the shelves. And going for pretty cheap on places like feeBay, etc.

Speaking of evilbay, I saw a listing of DX Fan Racer for bidding. But for what it's going for, I'm not sure if I want to join. Hehehe. :lol: 

And this is the first time I browsed evilbay since months.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Speaking of evilbay, I saw a listing of DX Fan Racer for bidding. But for what it's going for, I'm not sure if I want to join. Hehehe. :lol: 

And this is the first time I browsed evilbay since months.

Maybe you can sell of the TV hands?.. I think @rsvictor1976 broke one of his VF-1D TV hands and is looking into where to get another one.., it was from the the original 1/48 thread.

11 hours ago, Angesdad said:

So I generated yet another ticket with Nin Nin for updates as their "move" should supposedly be completed by now today being the 15th. I am sorry to inform you that the following is the reply received;

Thank you for contacting Nin-Nin Game! We hope this message finds you well!

I have checked your order and unfortunately, the move is still ongoing. We are also receiving incoming delayed shipments from our suppliers therefore we are still sorting our inventory. To elaborate further, we are a small team with limited office and warehouse space, and our items are also located in our supplier's warehouses due to our limited space. When an order is made, we will contact our supplier to have the items sent to our primary warehouse so we could have our logistics team work on it!

Most delays on a customer's orders are caused by our previous situation and while we could not do anything but wait for our suppliers and the situation to get better, especially with the delays caused by this pandemic situation. Therefore, we are moving the whole inventory and will be receiving more from our suppliers later, so we will obviously need time to sort everything in place for a better operations in the future. At the moment we are expecting to finish the move within two weeks.

We would appreciate your patience and please bear with us as our team are finishing the move. If you would like to cancel your order instead, we could help you to refund via voucher with full purchase value + ¥1000 included. Let us know what you would think and we will be waiting for your response!

Thank you and best regards,
Agnes
The Nin-Nin Team

That sux! I’m not close to the 6 month mark from when I placed my order but I think it’s ridiculous that it’s been 2 weeks of “preparation in progress” with no updates. A voucher is not acceptable. Should be a full refund. 

10 minutes ago, mech9T8 said:

That sux! I’m not close to the 6 month mark from when I placed my order but I think it’s ridiculous that it’s been 2 weeks of “preparation in progress” with no updates. A voucher is not acceptable. Should be a full refund. 

Hey @mech9T8, what was the name of the seller with the combo set on Kijiji again?😜 Seriously I may choose to get ripped off locally.

1 hour ago, mech9T8 said:

If you do a chargeback through PayPal it's a full refund.:D

It took days of shooting not so friendly emails and having to file a dispute on PayPal, to finally get my refund from Nin Nin. The last rep I was dealing with told me to close the case BEFORE they “assist” me to refund my purchase..like that’s gonna happen. They shut me out real quick too, I can’t seem to be able to log in anymore. Bye Bye Nin Nin.😡 Mutually blacklisted.

Edited by Angesdad

8 hours ago, Angesdad said:

The last rep I was dealing with told me to close the case BEFORE they “assist” me to refund my purchase..like that’s gonna happen. They shut me out real quick too, I can’t seem to be able to log in anymore. Bye Bye Nin Nin.😡 Mutually blacklisted.

Cool!  So Paypal resolved the case in your favor and sent your full refund?

Now we just need to wait for some unknown threshold to be met in terms of complaints (i.e. customers getting completely screwed over) several years from now for Paypal to actually wag their disapproving finger at NN....I guess it's the price that must get paid in order to receive Paypal's buyer protections...so use those protections wisely so you are not on the "completely screwed over" side of the Paypal game!

One more thing....I hope you add NN here so others are aware of their BS....

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/172-mw-blacklist/page/49/?tab=comments#comment-1589126

Edited by jvmacross

36 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Cool!  So Paypal resolved the case in your favor and sent your full refund?

Now we just need to wait for some unknown threshold to be met in terms of complaints (i.e. customers getting completely screwed over) several years from now for Paypal to actually wag their disapproving finger at NN....I guess it's the price that must get paid in order to receive Paypal's buyer protections...so use those protections wisely so you are not on the "completely screwed over" side of the Paypal game!

One more thing....I hope you add NN here so others are aware of their BS....

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/172-mw-blacklist/page/49/?tab=comments#comment-1589126

Yup, NN issued full refund in a very reluctant manner at the end to close the dispute on Paypal. They closed my account as well. I will gladly share my experience because I do not want anybody here having to go through such ordeal.

3 minutes ago, Angesdad said:

Yup, NN issued full refund in a very reluctant manner at the end to close the dispute on Paypal. They closed my account as well. I will gladly share my experience because I do not want anybody here having to go through such ordeal.

Glad to hear things worked out in your favor...:good:

Now go get that GBP!  Prices seems close to MSRP at the moment so no rush...but you never know

30 minutes ago, Angesdad said:

YES! I am actively lookin' for one now.:good:

I got a full set from Okiniland which was highly recommended from everyone here.

https://okini.land/en/24937-dx-chokokin-vf-1j-armored-valyrie-hikaru-ichijyo-bandai-spirits.html

Okini shipped roughly a week after ordering but DHL was unusually slow to deliver to my address. (With delivery driver for ~3 days before he decided to finally drop it off)