Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie

jvmacross

My combo pack just shipped DHL from HLJ, if anybody else ordered from them.  Still haven't heard boo from Bombusbee, but I'm sure they'll come through.  I've ordered a bunch of TFs through them and even the orders that got lost in the mail, they made right.

Their shipping charges, are another story, though.....

Edited by mantisfists

12 hours ago, mantisfists said:

My combo pack just shipped DHL from HLJ, if anybody else ordered from them.  Still haven't heard boo from Bombusbee, but I'm sure they'll come through.  I've ordered a bunch of TFs through them and even the orders that got lost in the mail, they made right.

Their shipping charges, are another story, though.....

How much was shipping?

@jvmacross -  Remember about asking if the DX solo GBP chest armour will fit on the 1d? I said that the two seater canopy if different than the single seater and guess what... 

Another forum member on another Macross thread has done it and his reply: " Ok, so the chest part is actually just sitting there thanks to gravity. Yeah it does not click in, but it was hilarious for a few minutes at least."

Edit: @Duymon -  Amiami will send you the invoice of payment hopefully this week, as they just got stock in Saturday and will be going through the list of people that pre-ordered it from them. 

VF-1D_Armored.jpg

Edited by borgified

damn it, :angry:,  Paypal got me again with their conversion rate., :(

I normally  don't keep money in my Paypal blance, but  the time when forgot to transfer my paypal balance out,...... the  auto billing used my balance first before the creditcard conversion .:aggressive:   .   

1 hour ago, drumondo said:

Hopefully some people with Luna Park orders had their tracking go live today. Spoke to their live chat and they said that half of their orders shipped out.

I'm not one of the lucky ones.

Me to. Still waiting for my tracking from luna to go live. 

2 hours ago, drumondo said:

Hopefully some people with Luna Park orders had their tracking go live today. Spoke to their live chat and they said that half of their orders shipped out.

I'm not one of the lucky ones.

Mine is live and alreday in the States. Small chance I will get it today. Definitely tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Bombusbee sent me a notice to pay.  $370 (minus deposit) plus $61 for shipping.  Came out to $414.  I'm going to cancel my preorder as the email says the deposit is refundable and I already have an armor bundle from HLJ arriving tomorrow.

Same here. That’s too steep for me. 

40 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Bombusbee sent me a notice to pay.  $370 (minus deposit) plus $61 for shipping.  Came out to $414.  I'm going to cancel my preorder as the email says the deposit is refundable and I already have an armor bundle from HLJ arriving tomorrow.

Holy smokes. I paid less than that with the "late fee". And it's going to be here today.

You can get one on Okini for a couple bucks less right now.