Bandai DX GBP Armor Set and VF-1J Armored Valkyrie

jvmacross

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Or whatever your CC company has as a limit. Some have limits. Some don't.

Yeah, most CC companies will cover you way beyond what PP will. 
FWIW, I just got another shipping notice from NY. For the limited edition Black And Gold Iron Spider figure. It one of my last orders through them and mainly because it wasn’t available at other shops. They also just sent another order I had a couple weeks ago.

7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, most CC companies will cover you way beyond what PP will. 
FWIW, I just got another shipping notice from NY. For the limited edition Black And Gold Iron Spider figure. It one of my last orders through them and mainly because it wasn’t available at other shops. They also just sent another order I had a couple weeks ago.

This sounds like one of those "My husband is a nice man. He only beats me a couple times a year" kind of things.;)

22 hours ago, Slave IV said:

5mgy1f.jpg.67cf4772f4529b3a583d8ac903f4e781.jpg

Not sure if the box for the DX Chogokin Armored Hikaru has been shown somewhere else, but here you can have a sneak peak, I am freaking amazed how awesome this looks:shok:, cause of this packaging this figure price will skyrocket in my opinion, can wait for my PO to be delivered!!!! 

17 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Not sure if the box for the DX Chogokin Armored Hikaru has been shown somewhere else, but here you can have a sneak peak, I am freaking amazed how awesome this looks:shok:, cause of this packaging this figure price will skyrocket in my opinion, can wait for my PO to be delivered!!!! 

Damn Bandai finally taking a page out of yamcadia's book. Just hope the retailers package this well for shipping! 

Just now, Grey728 said:

The extra head with the grey goggles is on the Armor side of the box. The head is on a ball peg so it's easy to swap out. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I wonder if they changed the head attachment design for this?? I was under the impression talking to @RedComet about doing a custom that swapping heads was not easy. Maybe they changed the design. If they did that means the armor only kits will have a different design grey goggle head to fit the OG 1J.

49 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

image.png.103bedc319ea8961d049c7fccddce543.pngIt’s out??

I'm going to do the internet idiot/customer thing now........

I just saw one picture of the combo pack that may or may not be released alreday. Where is my tracking number Luna Park!!!:p