Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Omg bio, that's hilarious.

Realistically I can see Claudia doing that for the hell of it and "Minmei" could be dared into it, but Lisa?

Lots of booze had to be involved: "Ok girls, I dare you to strip and let us take you around the block once!" ;)

Edited by Star Dragon

Not bad. I like the look of the Macross 25. It's going to be quite menacing when we see it in action.

True dat!

The transformation seems to have been changed as well, as it appears much different from the Battle 7 in Attacker mode (with the obvious change to the buster cannon taken into consideration).

Can you make the one I requested without all the extra things? I want just the VF-25. Thanks.

What extra things?

The image is 1280x720, so the boarders will need to stay in some form or another.

I'll need a bit more info, including resolution (which is somewhat limited by the size of the source image).

• 3 weeks later...
Those are awesome... Just gotta change it from saying Battle 25 to saying SMS Macross Quarter. :)

Ah, but it doesn't say "Battle 25" it is just the icon used for the Frontier ship...

However, I may revisit it once I have something better or simply replace the icon with the ship name...

Too many projects in the works to do an edit at the moment...

I have a humble - and hopefully simple - request. Could someone please get wallpaper-sized screenshots of the "commercial break" illustrations of Alto and Ozma? The one of Alto is in episode 4, at 11:29 (in the Shinsen version). The one of Ozma is in episode 5, at 11:56. Thank you!

I have a humble - and hopefully simple - request. Could someone please get wallpaper-sized screenshots of the "commercial break" illustrations of Alto and Ozma? The one of Alto is in episode 4, at 11:29 (in the Shinsen version). The one of Ozma is in episode 5, at 11:56. Thank you!

Sorry about the resolution. Even in HD, the videos quality is still kinda iffy.

post-2208-1210929886_thumb.jpgpost-2208-1210929898_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the resolution. Even in HD, the videos quality is still kinda iffy.

post-2208-1210929886_thumb.jpgpost-2208-1210929898_thumb.jpg

Are you kidding? These are PERFECT! Exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you tremendously for these! ^_^