Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Well, jeez, why didn't you just do that in the first place.... :lol:

Thanks!!

BTW, I was thinking of a variation on the Skull Squad wallpapers you posted before...

How about replacing the colored stripe behind them with a black line that tapers on the left side like the line on the fuselage, and between the character and their skull logo, put their valk number?

too much effort. haha. jk. i just wanted to make it more concentrated on max's vf-22. well, theres 2 now so... theres one for everyone. ;)

about ur idea with the character wallpapers. im kinda confused on what ur asking me to do. how about doing a quick thing with ms paint or something so i can get a gist of what u want and ill take over from there. :)

does anybody have the vf-1 schematic pix scanned at high res? **the pictures where it shows all of the inner parts of the vf** if anybody has these pix could they send them to me =D

how high is hi-res? also do u want the fighter, gerwalk, or battroid mode? :huh:

oops double post**

ummm hehe i like big things always could use bigger =) i guess all modes maybe i could some for other projects

same screen name @hotmail.com =) if its no trouble

sorry ahvent made anythign new yet ive been busy with a few thigns lately :(

Edited by IIymij

Hi everyone, sorry, kind of a dumb request here...

I'm looking for a wallpaper of the VF-1S Hikaru strike from the end of DYRL... I've seen it on many sites a million times but wouldn't you know, it's impossible to find when you're actually actively looking for it!

I'm more concerned about clarity of the image than size... I want to crop off a section for my cell phone wallpaper so that's why I'm asking..

If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.. thanks!

Hi everyone, sorry, kind of a dumb request here...

I'm looking for a wallpaper of the VF-1S Hikaru strike from the end of DYRL... I've seen it on many sites a million times but wouldn't you know, it's impossible to find when you're actually actively looking for it!

I'm more concerned about clarity of the image than size... I want to crop off a section for my cell phone wallpaper so that's why I'm asking..

If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.. thanks!

i really wish i could help you out. could you describe the scene a bit more?

Wow! AlphaHX, thanks VERY much for the VF-17 wallpaper! I had completely forgotten that I had asked about it, so please forgive me for not thanking you right away. I do appreciate it!

And if you ever need any more VF-17 pics in the future, I have quite a few.

Hey ppl. I'm actually home for winter break vacation and I dont have access to my computer right now so I'm not gonna be able to make any wallpapers for about 2 weeks since I dont have my computer and pictures.

Mr March: I'll try to recreate/enlarge some of the wallpapers when I get back. Is there any want specifically? I know Graham doesnt like huge pictures on this site since its not dial-up friendly. I'll see if I can create a 1280 package for you or something. ;)

valk1j: I know what pictures youre talking about. I should have it. Ill work on that wallpaper as soon as I get back.

Axelay: No prob with the wallpaper. If its no problem, could you send your VF-17 pictures to my email (I'll pm you). Maybe I'll make more wallpapers out of them. :D

Hey ppl. I'm actually home for winter break vacation and I dont have access to my computer right now so I'm not gonna be able to make any wallpapers for about 2 weeks since I dont have my computer and pictures.

Mr March: I'll try to recreate/enlarge some of the wallpapers when I get back. Is there any want specifically? I know Graham doesnt like huge pictures on this site since its not dial-up friendly. I'll see if I can create a 1280 package for you or something. ;)

valk1j: I know what pictures youre talking about. I should have it. Ill work on that wallpaper as soon as I get back.

Axelay: No prob with the wallpaper. If its no problem, could you send your VF-17 pictures to my email (I'll pm you). Maybe I'll make more wallpapers out of them. :D

The first VF-0 picture is great as are the pciture of three VF-17's and the two VF-19s. You don't have to post full pictures here, you could just post the link.

Thought I'd drop this one out for ya'll.. I was bored @ class and modified an old robotljdhls;flkjsfk wallpaper I had for a while...

(Not that of a big mod.. I made the lines on paint to give the desktop a better image..i hope) :D

post-5-1103329533_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any more wallpapers?  I am still really looking forward to some Hasagawa model boxart quality pictures of the VF-0 and the Sv-51, as well as some VF-19 and VF-22s action.

Thanks

twich

for VF-22s, look on page 4. ;)

Mr.March: Here ya go! It doesnt contain everything but it has the ones u requested for.

valk1j: you were talking about this picture... right? :huh:

post-5-1105417756_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

still don't work. I get the following:

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information. "

i just checked the links. theyre fine. geocities is just stoopid and has a limit on the data transfer. so basically it has uploaded too much data. just try again later. if you're still having problems, just tell me. ill host the pictures someplace else since geocities sux. <_<:p

At first I just made this for myself cuz I wanted a dark wallaper and I didnt want to post up basically the same wallpaper again but I decided what the hey, people could want a darker version of this too. ;)

Edited by AlphaHX