Macross Wallpapers

AlphaHX

Hey AlphaHX that's a sweet picture makes me want to try to do something with that as well, could you lend me hand and direct me to where I can find those pictures or better yet email me them =) if it's not too much trouble

Great stuff guys let's keep it coming :D

which picture? the YF-19/21 or VF-9?

the 19/21 are from the hasegawa box. i just edited them out.

the VF-9, i got from some page I found on google. I can just send it to you if you want.

Hey AlphaHX that's a sweet picture makes me want to try to do something with that as well, could you lend me hand and direct me to where I can find those pictures or better yet email me them =) if it's not too much trouble

Great stuff guys let's keep it comingĀ  :D

which picture? the YF-19/21 or VF-9?

the 19/21 are from the hasegawa box. i just edited them out.

the VF-9, i got from some page I found on google. I can just send it to you if you want.

I was looking for VF-9 pictures but all i could find were really tiny ones =P the one you have looks crips and big just what i need but if worst comes to worst I'll just take sometime and vector out the whole VF-9 guardian mode again but yea if you could email it to me =D

iiymij@hotmail.com

Could someone do a resize of the box art of the VF-0S and the SV-51 Nora and/or DD type? 1024x768 would be an awesome size. I just love the box art, the way that it looks....Thanks!

Twich

the pictures that ive found online were way too small for me to work with. the only one i was able to work with was Nora's SV-51. Hopefully this will do until I can find larger scans of the box art.

post-5-1100367359_thumb.jpg

Thank you Alpha, I hope that you can find some pictures of the VF-0 and the SV-51 Ivanov type....they have become my favorite valks after the VF-22S Sturmvogel II in Gamelin colors

Keep up the good work, and thanks once again

twich

Thank you Alpha, I hope that you can find some pictures of the VF-0 and the SV-51 Ivanov type....they have become my favorite valks after the VF-22S Sturmvogel II in Gamelin colors

Keep up the good work, and thanks once again

twich

No prob. Anytime. :)

Ive been wanting to make wallpapers with characters in them and found out that i had a set of wallpapers of the skull squad. If enuf people wanted me to, I could enlarge them so they could be used as wallpapers since theyre pretty small. <_<

I DID NOT MAKE THESE. I wish I did. Theyre pretty cool. :)

EDIT:

P.S. I have pictures of the characters in these wallpapers so I can make my own wallpaper too. So up to you guys, do you want me to just enlarge these or make my own? I was thinking of putting the characters next to their valks. Just some brainstorming. :unsure:

Edited by AlphaHX

sure these would be lovely to have and to work with can you post links up so those of us that want it can get it? =D muchos thanks for your effort dude

Links? Sorry, I dont remember where I get half my pictures. I just use google and find whatever I can. Do you want the character pictures? I have em, I can just post them. :)

Definitely using them.

Would you mind if I were to use some of these as framed prints (personal use ONLY)?

Keep up the greatwork.

NB4M

;)

Yay. I'll continue making them then. :D

Definitely dont mind at all. :)

Tell me if you need it in higher res. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Alpha,

What's the highest they can go?

At work I can print them on 11x17 sheets, on and HP 5500 Laserjet. This thing pics up all the details.

Thanks,

Alex

Not very. But I can definitely enlarge some of them and clean it up a bit. Which one in particular were u planning to use?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, jeez, why didn't you just do that in the first place.... :lol:

Thanks!!

BTW, I was thinking of a variation on the Skull Squad wallpapers you posted before...

How about replacing the colored stripe behind them with a black line that tapers on the left side like the line on the fuselage, and between the character and their skull logo, put their valk number?